Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab General Query Change MAC to PC StreamFab

Hello everyone,

I bought a MAC version last year, but I no longer have a MAC and they refuse to change my MAC licenses for PC licenses.

So I bought a lifetime software that in fact is not.... very commercial.....

I know that you can buy 3 Windows licenses for €29.99 but either I express myself badly or the support pretends not to understand, or they are idiots.

Can someone tell me on which page I can buy these Windows licenses? Thank you very much​

Hi,

Please PM your StreamFab account to me via forum message, I will ask the support team to move your Mac license to Windows.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
      Hi,

Please PM your StreamFab account to me via forum message, I will ask the support team to move your Mac license to Windows.

Wilson
      You received my mp ?

Comment

It is currently almost midnight on Friday night in China. Their weekend. Don't expect to necessarily hear back from Wilson until Monday morning, their time.

Comment

Hello,

I paid 279€ Streamfab last year for a mac because I had a MAC + 100€ of FAB365 to test.

I only need STREAMFAB, but I no longer have a MAC, only one PC and STREAMFAB tells me that I have to pay 279€ again for a PC license!!!!????

So I find myself with a software paid 279€ last year supposedly for life that I cannot use.

What could it be other than theft?

Please help me, I am desperate, I do not have 300€ to put back into a software that I already had trouble paying last year.....​

Comment

Wilson.Wang

Comment

> What could it be other than theft?

No one is taking away your purchased Mac license, are they?

You have now stolen my time for that ..
              .. because you didn't stay in the topic you started - here

btw: I would be surprised if you could exchange other
              Mac programs for Windows programs free of charge.

Although I have to admit that it should be cheaper than a new purchase.​

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
                >
                You have now stolen my time for that ..
                .. because you didn't stay in the topic you started - here
                No problem, they can be combined.

Personally, I'm opposed to this MAC to PC switch. It's not StreamFab's fault that he no longer has a MAC. I had more sympathy for him until he used the words "thief" and "theft".

Comment

Ok, I've got one for you. I bought Lifetime StreamFab All-In-One in two payments (pre-New Product Guarantee) for a total of $388.99. Let's forget that a new user can now get what I have for $279.99 if they buy it all at once. Let's say that I have no interest as an English-speaking American in the 3 German language streaming services, RTL Plus, Joyn, and WOW. Since I'm never going to use them, StreamFab should give me back my money for them. So, $99.99 + $89.99 + $89.99. StreamFab, you owe me $279.97. Pay up, you thief! Oow!, I forgot about the Japanese streamers I'll never use. Mo' money! Mo' money!

Comment

Everybody knows this Mac vs PC is total bullshit.

A license is a license. I have the right to use it on 1 device, then it shouldn't matter what device that is.

All of the software i have purchased that have multiple platforms work this way except for StreamFab.

Even AnyStream didn't try to double-dip.

I personally dgaf because i would never be caught dead using a Mac since i chucked my 2 Mac Minis out the window (no joke) 20 years ago.

But i would definitely use it on Linux if it were available but not if i have to buy a whole new license when i have 7 seats already
                    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by Ferndavid06 View Post
                      Hello everyone,

I bought a MAC version last year, but I no longer have a MAC and they refuse to change my MAC licenses for PC licenses.

So I bought a lifetime software that in fact is not.... very commercial.....

I know that you can buy 3 Windows licenses for €29.99 but either I express myself badly or the support pretends not to understand, or they are idiots.

Can someone tell me on which page I can buy these Windows licenses? Thank you very much​

Before this thread wanders even further offtopic from your original question...

Did you actually send him the PM (Private Message) he requested in post #2 or did you just post the public Visitor Message that shows at Wilson.Wang

Just in case, you need to click on "Private Message" to send a PM. A Visitor Message is not the same thing as a Private Message.

IMO it would be wise to send him a PM and request that he delete or edit your Visitor Message as it exposes your email address to all.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Private message.jpg Views:	0 Size:	97.6 KB ID:	450836
                      Last edited by flylow+; Today, 05:04 PM.
                      "The best evidence we have that time travel is not possible, and never will be, is that we have not been invaded by hordes of tourists from the future." - Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Cats4U
                        Cats4U commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good catch!
                    Working...
                    X