Issuing Logging Into YouTube - StreamFab 6.1.9.9 Windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube Issuing Logging Into YouTube - StreamFab 6.1.9.9 Windows

I can't log into youtube on StreamFab 6.1.9.9 Windows.

Specifically, when I try to log in, I get an error about cookies on youtube tab in Streamfab.

Click image for larger version

Name:	no title.png
Views:	179
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	450660
    I've tried all the solutions that have already been introduced such as;
    Hello, The YouTube module has recently stopped working for me unless I am logged in. This was fine for a few weeks but more recently the login process (i.e. log into youtube in a separate Chrome browser and close the browser down) isn't working). I've tried: - Clearing cookies & History - Then deleting the Temp and Log

or
    I follow the instructions on screen, message just keeps repeating, never logs me in. You guys need to come up with something better as this has been an issue for quite some time.

What should I do?​

Looks like there is no general solution known

> I've tried all the solutions that have already been introduced such as

A new created thread about this issue can't solve the problem

> What should I do?​

Use Settings - Feedback in StreamFab to report the problem​

Comment

Originally posted by Outsider View Post
      I can't log into youtube on StreamFab 6.1.9.9 Windows.
      What should I do?​
      For one thing, you should have posted to one of the existing threads (that you pointed out) rather than start a third topic on the same problem.

Comment

Either something keeps changing either in SF or more likely YouTube, as I just did get SF to log in as posted (here)
        I do now find I am again logged out in SF and can't get logged back in, trying the same process that worked just 3–4 days ago.
        It was agreed by many users, SF needs a better process for logging into YouTube, but if that happens, the question will be when.
        As SF seems not to worry so much what users need or agree needs done.
        Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab
        %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

OK, is what I did, I went into this further. It could just as easily be the time of day you try.
          Keeping SF closed during this step. I logged out of YouTube in both Chrome and Edge. They are my 2 top browsers. I then took an extra step, went into cookie site data on both browsers and deleted YouTube cookies.
          I closed both browsers. I opened Edge, went to YouTube, opened SF, went to YouTube. I logged into YouTube in Edge, with both SF and Edge open to YouTube. Once logged back into YouTube in Edge, I closed edge. I then clicked the sign-in option for YouTube using SF and got logged in. So I am now again currently logged into YouTube via SF.

Everyone's mileage may vary and steps as well, but it worked. And there could be other factors, as I had success doing it a bit different just 3–4 days ago.
          You can still keep contacting SF support, maybe one day they will come up with a fully working solution.
          Sadly I can predict the response saying either clear out temp and log files or some other thing or use latest version of SF or the event has been recorded and wait for a fix.
          But it is easy to report using the feedback option in SF, which note will also send all logs to them automatically, and then you can monitor the 'progress' in the members center
          Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab
          %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

Working...
          X