This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESPN+ ESPN+ error

It appears that Streamfab is not detecting or finding the resolutions. I know that ESPN+ is 720 and 2 channel only, but i am getting an error on downloading. I looked through the logs and it looks like Streamfab is trying to download at the highest resolution (1440); however i am a novice and may not be reading them correctly. I am not given the opportunity to choose any resolution or audio type. I tried changing my streamfab setings to max of 720 2 channel, but i am having the same issue. I was able to do this on 09-16-2024 and download several games, but not today.

Edit, i have uploaded a screenshot and logs, but the logs dont appear on the attachments.

Edit. In an attempt to get a recent log, i renamed the old log AND RESTARTED STREAMFAB. it is now downloading. no other changes have been made...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bainmeister1; 09-22-2024, 12:42 PM.

I've no access and without log i can't guess the error

But if it's a live stream - i'm afraid there is no way​

Comment

I don't see an On Demand listing for the replay of the LSU vs. UCLA game on ESPN+ or any other Disney property. That matches the results in your log.

Code:
      2024:09:22-07:27:58 0x00004b28 [Info]: BatchDownloadManager::slot_end  setCurrentItemStatus failed
      2024:09:22-07:27:58 0x00004b28 [Info]: [File Check]: record file location:  ""
      2024:09:22-07:27:58 0x00004b28 [Info]: [File Check]: record file not existed
      2024:09:22-07:27:58 0x00004b28 [Info]: BatchDownloadManager::slot_end "emit sig_downloadFinished: success :0, getCefControlType :12, strID :401628365, nErrorCode :800, strErrorTextForTaskQueue :Failure starting download, please contact us for help., strOutPath :"​
      In the future, please follow this procedure for obtaining and posting your StreamFab.log...
      Delete the existing StreamFab.log from your Log directory. Run the ONE download that you are having problems with. Exit StreamFab. Do not edit this new StreamFab.log in any way. Attach your StreamFab.log to a post here on the forum.​ Do not send the entire log directory. Do not send any other file but StreamFab.log. If you follow these instructions, there is no need to compress the file using ZIP, RAR, or any other compressor program.

Comment

Ever since deleting or renaming the log, it is now downloading, but i Have a much biger issues with ESPN plus and I will create a new post as it is different issue and I followed your advice on the log. thanks

Comment

Working...
        X