Netflix Will Not Analyze Any Title - Gives Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows Netflix Will Not Analyze Any Title - Gives Error

I am going to see if anyone can shed some light on this for me. I have had this issue for five weeks now.

Issue: Log into Netflix - choose any title. Whether auto analyze or manually starting the analyze, it immediately brings up a Netflix Error M7701-1003 :Pardon The Interruption". See attachment screen shot. I can play any Netflix title directly in Chrome, IE, Firefox and 2 other browsers with no issue.

I have no issue with Amazon, Hulu, Disney or Paramount. (Max - I cannot get to play but my priority now is Netflix).

I am in the US
    Current Version 6.2.0.0
    Testing with no VPN.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 - PC

Over the past 5 weeks I have done the following several times with each version that has come out.
    • Followed the instructions from this forum to use a cleaner app and totally uninstall the SF app and all related files and registry entries. (Rebooted PC)
    • Installed the current version via standalone download.
    • Tested Netflix - received same error.
    • Per Forum recommendation I changed the Netflix settings H264 Profile from High to Main. Still get error.
    • As recommended by forum members and DvdFab support... I have deleted the Temp and Log folders many times and tested again. Still get error.
    I am attaching a screen shot of my settings for Netflix.
    If needed I can offer my log file for inspection.

Any additional recommendations?

Attached Files

Why you open a new topic ? - Your issue is here

Comment

My apologies...
      There was no resolution from that topic stream.
      I will not bring the issue back to the forum.
      Thank you

Comment

Please don't take it personally ..
        .. but three new topics were created today and all three (100%) already existed.

And if they are from the same user, my understanding is gone.
        Nobody wants to write the same info twice or constantly
        switch back and forth in order to understand the facts.

btw: A complete StreamFab.log requested 7 weeks ago is still missing

Is that still the case:
        Code:
        [Log]: Error: there is no available url
        [Critical]: command: request server command failed

Comment

Netflix is broke, wait till after the SF staff's vacation/holidays, and maybe you will then see a fix.
          Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab
          %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

NF working fine in us on 6.1.9.9 just fine

Comment

Originally posted by Stan001 View Post
              Netflix is broke, wait till after the SF staff's vacation/holidays, and maybe you will then see a fix.
              I searched for a title that not offered in most countries ..
              .. so I tested "See for Me" - at NF only in US+CA available.

Using "non US/EU" NF account via VPN USA, NYC

Player
              Click image for larger version

Name:	nf_see_for_me_player.jpg
Views:	957
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	451388

Analyze

Name:	nf_see_for_me_analyze.jpg
Views:	937
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	451389

Download

Name:	nf_see_for_me_download.jpg
Views:	939
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	451390

Result

Name:	nf_see_for_me_result.jpg
Views:	935
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	451391

-= click pic to enlarge =-

Ergo: No problem detected​

Comment

I logged into Netflix this morning, and all the issues disappeared. Maybe the developers are working on this in the background. I did not change anything from yesterday when it didn't work, and I was getting error messages and getting logged out. Now its fine for me. They probably changed something server-side.
                Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                  I logged into Netflix this morning, and all the issues disappeared. Maybe the developers are working on this in the background. I did not change anything from yesterday when it didn't work, and I was getting error messages and getting logged out. Now its fine for me. They probably changed something server-side.
                  Chameleon What version are you using? I am still on version 6.1.9.4 as I didn't have any reason to upgrade. I'm still getting endless analyzing. I am using the manual method. The show I just tried is called "Nobody Wants This" and I just clicked the down arrow to get to the episode list and then I clicked the "Click to analyze" button. However, that doesn't nothing but just constantly says analyzing. I have waited as long as 5 minutes before just giving up.

Any thoughts? Should I upgraded to the latest version doing the full uninstallation method with a professional uninstaller? That is what I did to get this version and didn't have any problems until I tried to get some stuff from Netflix yesterday. I live in the US in the state of Virginia and I do not use a VPN for anything.

Thanks for any help!

Comment

Originally posted by crarbo1 View Post

Chameleon What version are you using? I am still on version 6.1.9.4 as I didn't have any reason to upgrade. I'm still getting endless analyzing. I am using the manual method. The show I just tried is called "Nobody Wants This" and I just clicked the down arrow to get to the episode list and then I clicked the "Click to analyze" button. However, that doesn't nothing but just constantly says analyzing. I have waited as long as 5 minutes before just giving up.

Any thoughts? Should I upgraded to the latest version doing the full uninstallation method with a professional uninstaller? That is what I did to get this version and didn't have any problems until I tried to get some stuff from Netflix yesterday. I live in the US in the state of Virginia and I do not use a VPN for anything.

Thanks for any help!
                    The latest. 6.2.0.0.
                    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

The latest. 6.2.0.0.
                      Thanks for the reply. I guess I will install that version and see if it fixes my issue. Probably won't be today, so I may just wait to see if a new version gets released tomorrow and just install that one.

Again, thanks for your reply!

Comment

Originally posted by crarbo1 View Post
                        I am still on version 6.1.9.4 as I didn't have any reason to upgrade. I'm still getting endless analyzing
                        SF Version < 6198 can't analyze Netflix because they use outdated API call

StreamFab 6.1.9.8 Changelog
                        Fix: A failure problem that stuck at the analysis stage when downloading videos from Netflix.
                        see also: Netflix not analyzing in v6.1.9.7​

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
                          SF Version < 6198 can't analyze Netflix because they use outdated API call

see also: Netflix not analyzing in v6.1.9.7​
                          Germania,
                          Thanks for that information. I will either update to either 6.2.0.0 or wait to see if they have a new version this week. Either way, I will do the full clean uninstall/install method this weekend.

Comment

Hi!
                            I use the version 6.2.0.0 and Netflix doesn't analyse. After clicking on the analyse button nothing happens.

Comment

Originally posted by TeKiller007 View Post
                              Hi!I use the version 6.2.0.0 and Netflix doesn't analyse.
                              After clicking on the analyse button nothing happens.
                              not enough infos

Originally posted by Germania View Post
                              I don't fancy playing guessing games today ..
                              .. if you want help, you also have to provide infos

Which title (all?), which country, works in regular browser, using vpn and where is your log? ...

How to post issues in the StreamFab section

Comment

Working...
                              X