CW Channel issue with Superman & Lois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows CW Channel issue with Superman & Lois

I am running StreamFab 6.2.0.1 and am unable to download Superman & Lois season 4 episode 4 from the CW channel. I get a preview of 25 seconds but not the episode itself. When I login to their website directly I can play the episode. StreamFab is able to download season 4 episodes 1-3. I am in the US in the Midwest.

Thanks,

Jeff

Originally posted by jbinkley60 View Post
    I am running StreamFab 6.2.0.1 and am unable to download Superman & Lois season 4 episode 4 from the CW channel.
    I get a preview of 25 seconds but not the episode itself.
    No problems detected

Click image for larger versionName:	cw_superman_lois_s04e04_dl.jpgViews:	0Size:	62.5 KBID:	451898

Click image for larger version  Name:	cw_superman_lois_s04e04.jpg Views:	0 Size:	44.9 KB ID:	451899

Click image for larger version  Name:	cw_superman_lois_s04e04_result.jpg Views:	0 Size:	47.2 KB ID:	451900

I think SF dl the full show - but the problem is at remuxing, right?
    If so select the english subtitle (if not needed extract to srt).
    Otherwise post your StreamFab.log​

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
      No problems detected

I think SF dl the full show - but the problem is at remuxing, right?
      If so select the english subtitle (if not needed extract to srt).
      Otherwise post your StreamFab.log​
      It was just downloading a file 24 segments long (i.e. a preview file). I just tried it again and it downloaded a file 1283 segments long, the full episode. I have been trying it all day. It looks like either CW or StreamFab changed something and the issue is resolved

Jeff

Comment

Working...
      X