Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error in VIX analysis, for DRM MPD formats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows Error in VIX analysis, for DRM MPD formats.

Today there was an update on the VIX.COM platform, before it detected MP4 and MPD formats, however today it no longer detects anything hindering downloads. I would appreciate the correction of the error to detect DRM downloads, in the new update for VIX.

Originally posted by Leandro Guerrero View Post
    Today there was an update on the VIX.COM platform, before it detected MP4 and MPD formats, however today it no longer detects anything hindering downloads. I would appreciate the correction of the error to detect DRM downloads, in the new update for VIX.
    what show are you trying to download ?? just tried 40 y 20, streamfab recognized the episode as m3u8 and it downloaded.
    you might try clearing your cookies & cache (reboot streamfab) and retry vix.com again and see if that works.
    if your still having issues with vix.com then you should post the streamfab log files for more help.

Comment

Sorry, I've already tried as you say but it is blocked only for Colombia. In the United States it works as it says correctly, however the content I want to download is from Colombia and it does not allow it due to the type of format applied to the MPD with DRM. Could you help me please?

Comment

I tried "Y llegaron de noche - Drácula en español" via Bogota
        and SF is not detecting a video:

Click image for larger version  Name:	vix_co.jpg Views:	0 Size:	103.8 KB ID:	451963
        -= click pic to enlarge =-

Then I get manually 3 Keys to decrypt but the manifest url has 8160 chars !
        Looks like I can't add my desired format in yt-dlp because the length ..

Then I used a workaround - i saved the manifest and used this (without url) with N_m3u8DL-RE

y he aquí

Click image for larger version  Name:	vix_co_dracula.jpg Views:	0 Size:	90.7 KB ID:	451962

Comment

Oh, good sir, thank you very much. Could you please give me more details on the use of the N_m3u8DL-RE manifest? I appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Leandro Guerrero View Post
            Oh, good sir, thank you very much. Could you please give me more details on the use of the N_m3u8DL-RE manifest? I appreciate it.
            How to get the mpd ?

Open DevTools in Browser (F12), click on Network and filter: mpd
            Now play (or reload) your episode, so you should see a mpd at the left.
            Rightclick the manifest.mpd and Copy - Copy response
            (Alternate use Extension like cat-catch, The Stream Detector or MPD Detector and dl mpd)

Click image for larger version

Name:	vix_co_get_mpd.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	451976

Paste the copied text in a textfile and rename the file to manifest.mpd in N_m3u8DL-RE directory
            Then use this command line (change mp4 to mkv if you prefer)
            Code:
            N_m3u8DL-RE -mt true -M format=mp4 "manifest.mpd" --key 012dcd4b169be5422fac3af2d7c1b081:c07fcc7fc80c7ba732f95547341dc610 --key 002dcd4b169be5422fac3af2d7c1b081:ecf4b85bf2a9c1d4c849690bfbe5d9d1 --key 022dcd4b169be5422fac3af2d7c1b081:8b87ef771b796004c1d21d1e8593096f
            Click image for larger version

Name:	vix_co_dl.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	237.3 KB
ID:	451977

-= click pic to enlarge =-

Of course the Keys to decrypt Video+Audio are differently for all titles.​

Comment

Thank you very much. Could you please help me with a tutorial to learn how to get the keys for the DRM formats and how to do it on my Windows please. I appreciate it.

Comment

> Could you please help me with a tutorial to learn how to get the keys for the DRM formats

Originally posted by Germania View Post
                No public info/manual here - look at videohelp.com

Comment

I've already checked, but I really don't need to find anything related to how to generate or extract that DRM format key to be able to download. Or would it be better to add the whole process within Streamfab to make everything simpler and less complex to be able to download these types of DRM formats?

Comment

Or some tool to be able to extract the DRM keys in each video please.

Comment

If you must have one or two titles that are freely available I can help

> Or would it be better to add the whole process within Streamfab to make everything simpler
                      > and less complex to be able to download these types of DRM formats?

I don't know how many SF users use vix in Columbia ..
                      .. but I think the usability of the current DRM version (WidevineCDM) has priority

> Or some tool to be able to extract the DRM keys in each video please.

Look the posted Sticky in linked forum​

Comment

Working...
                      X