Apple Atmos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlknez View Post
    yes! I can make Atmos work on Amazon Music but only using the Amazon devices that i described. I am unaware of any other devices on Amazon Music that can correctly play Atmos files, including the windows client.
    Please provide us the log file, I'll pass it to the developer to check it out.

Comment

Hedy,

There is no log to provide. The Amazon Music Windows and/or browser client (that you use) does not even present any of the Atmos titles to play or download. Thus there is nothing to even try to download to get a log file from. I only see regular, HD and Ultra files, no Atmos to choose from. Even if i choose an Atmos playlist, it contains NO Atmos versions of the songs.

Comment

I had a nice long answer written up for you, but the site decided to delete it before I could post it.

Long story short, as of today, you can't. AC4 is really only supported for streaming today on embedded players. Once VLC and ffmpeg are updated with support we may have some partial results, but i would not expect full spatial audio.

Apple music uses EC4 encoding, and may give us better luck once downloads are figured out. but even then it may only work in fallback mode

Comment

So the question remains. Why are they advertising the ability to download Atmos?

Comment

I have learned to NOT Believe the Info From DVDfab Homepage

Look at Music Fab----they have several Apps on their Website to mislead YOU.

GO To MusicFab all in one----they have Several Apps going across the Screen to mis lead YOU.!!!!

Comment

Any idea of when we will see Atmos on any service? Amazon? Apple? Anything?

Comment

Any idea of when we will see Atmos on any service? Amazon? Apple? Anything?
                Amazon music currently supports atmos audio downloads!

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvia View Post

Amazon music currently supports atmos audio downloads!
                  Please tell us all how to do it then.

Comment

Please tell us all how to do it then.
                    look for songs with the Atmos/360 badge within your Amazon Music app. - https://www.amazon.ca/gp/help/custom...MD784WTK58JGAZ

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

look for songs with the Atmos/360 badge within your Amazon Music app. - https://www.amazon.ca/gp/help/custom...MD784WTK58JGAZ
                      There are not Atmos badges from within the windows or browser app. That is the app that is used by the musicfab program.

Comment

Working...
                      X