No announcement yet.

Need more updates on development of program specially Apple Music downloader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need more updates on development of program specially Apple Music downloader

Since long time there is no news on what is been worked on. I am interested in downloading native ALAC. Can someone provide what is getting done regarding this?

Originally posted by Dreamz07 View Post
    Since long time there is no news on what is been worked on. I am interested in downloading native ALAC. Can someone provide what is getting done regarding this?
    We understand your needs and the developers will be looking for a solution to implement it;
    We apologize for not being able to provide you with a specific time, thank you for your understanding!​

Comment

I know that its lot easier to say than done but timely updates will be appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

Why do we need them to update us? When and if they upgrade the program is really not that important. It works great now. I get everything I like and I use .mp3. I have great speakers and the music sounds great. Whatever they give us in the future is more icing on a great cake.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Chameleon if you don't have anything to input then please stay away from threads which doesn't concerns you. It was my preference to know the updates of the program which silvia did so there was no need for you to give your input. If you are happy with .mp3 good for you but I would like to know what I am interested in.

Comment

Just wanted to give this one a gentle nudge to see where this is in development. I know there has been a lot of improvements in other modules. Would love to see Apple Music get some love.

Comment

Originally posted by Dula87 View Post
              Just wanted to give this one a gentle nudge to see where this is in development. I know there has been a lot of improvements in other modules. Would love to see Apple Music get some love.
              Apple music development team is also concerned, if you have more suggestions or ideas can provide out, we will feedback to the development team!

Comment

Chameleon if you don't have anything to input then please stay away from threads which doesn't concerns you. It was my preference to know the updates of the program which silvia did so there was no need for you to give your input. If you are happy with .mp3 good for you but I would like to know what I am interested in.
                Who died and made you boss? LOL. I will do as I please. And you ought to mind your own business.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvia View Post

Apple music development team is also concerned, if you have more suggestions or ideas can provide out, we will feedback to the development team!
                  Not sure the question... But the idea is to get Full Lossless Audio from Apple Music like other modules. FLAC or ALAC would suffice.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

Who died and made you boss? LOL. I will do as I please. And you ought to mind your own business.
                    Look who is saying to mind my own business. I started this thread and all you provided was unrelated comment. So if you don't have anything useful just stay out of this thread. I can use harsh language like you too but I don't want to do that. Since you just go thread to thread and write whatever you feel like. So be my guest write whatever you feel like but I am done with this thread. I would ask moderators to look at your comments and take some action against you. I have seen so many people have complains against you.

Comment

Look who is saying to mind my own business. I started this thread and all you provided was unrelated comment. So if you don't have anything useful just stay out of this thread. I can use harsh language like you too but I don't want to do that. Since you just go thread to thread and write whatever you feel like. So be my guest write whatever you feel like but I am done with this thread. I would ask moderators to look at your comments and take some action against you. I have seen so many people have complains against you.
                      LOL. I think you need serious help.

Comment

Working...
                      X