Tidal - Downloading Larger Playlist Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tidal - Downloading Larger Playlist Issue

Hey so there is a playlist with 483 tracks but when it's analyzed by MusicFab only 98 of the 483 tracks can be downloaded. This seems to be an issue with larger playlists as another test I performed was on one with 115 tracks however only 100 could be downloaded .

Also by "can be downloaded" I don't mean that the other failed to download, It's that they do not get picked up to be downloaded from the playlist as if something paging isn't happening to pick up all of the available tracks.

Originally posted by Bradf3rdc View Post
    Hey so there is a playlist with 483 tracks but when it's analyzed by MusicFab only 98 of the 483 tracks can be downloaded. This seems to be an issue with larger playlists as another test I performed was on one with 115 tracks however only 100 could be downloaded .

Also by "can be downloaded" I don't mean that the other failed to download, It's that they do not get picked up to be downloaded from the playlist as if something paging isn't happening to pick up all of the available tracks.

Can you provide links to both lists of questions?

Comment

Sure here are the two I was talking about, although I've not been able to find any playlist show anything above 100 from any that I've since checked.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradf3rdc View Post
        Sure here are the two I was talking about, although I've not been able to find any playlist show anything above 100 from any that I've since checked.

https://tidal.com/browse/playlist/87...2-2bc27775701b
        Indeed, this is currently an issue that we have documented and will endeavor to resolve to the best of our abilities.
        Thank you for your feedback and interest!

Comment

Awesome, thanks for adding it to the backlog.

Comment

Working...
          X