Spotify: Unable to download audiobooks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotify: Unable to download audiobooks

Starting a few days ago I am no longer able to download audiobooks from Spotify. This worked fine up until Tuesday or Wednesday. Logs are attached.
    Attached Files

Hi,
    same thing for me since Thursday, no more downloads possible. Ticket submitted but no response from MusicFab team.

Comment

As a result of the Digital Rights Management (DRM) enhancement implemented on January 25, 2024, you may encounter some difficulties when attempting to download specific songs using the musicfab platform from various music services. Our team of developers is currently investigating this concern. However, resolving it may require a bit of patience. We deeply appreciate your unwavering support during this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvia View Post
        As a result of the Digital Rights Management (DRM) enhancement implemented on January 25, 2024, you may encounter some difficulties when attempting to download specific songs using the musicfab platform from various music services. Our team of developers is currently investigating this concern. However, resolving it may require a bit of patience. We deeply appreciate your unwavering support during this time.
        Tried to get an album from Paul McCartney & Wings but wouldn't work. I update to the new version before I tried it. Benn working a lot, so haven't used it in about a week. Thanks for the clarification...

Comment

Working...
        X