Seeking advice on YouTube Music sign-in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeking advice on YouTube Music sign-in

Having used MusicFab for perhaps a month, I initially had no issue signing in to YouTube Music. But for about 2 weeks now, the sign-in was lost and I have had no success in trying to sign-in again. Getting ads while using MusicFab. Yes, I am a YouTube Premium member and I have no issues using a normal web browser. Any suggestions? Clearing the cache allowed me to try and sign-in, but no success.

YouTube Music login issue we will try to deal with it, please wait for the next version!

Comment

Latest version update did not fix this problem. I tested one thing though - my desktop is Windows 11. I installed MusicFab on my Windows 10 laptop and it connects fine to my YouTube Music account. Each of my PC's have the same antivirus and ad blocker programs, so those should not be interfering. If there is any other information that I can provide, just let me know.

Comment

The YouTube sign-in (on my Win 11 machine) is really flakey - maybe one time in five I can get a sign-in, but it won't hold when I close MusicFab. You should also know that the YouTube sign-in on StreamFab has the same issues. All this reported with latest releases.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMsmoke View Post
          The YouTube sign-in (on my Win 11 machine) is really flakey - maybe one time in five I can get a sign-in, but it won't hold when I close MusicFab. You should also know that the YouTube sign-in on StreamFab has the same issues. All this reported with latest releases.
          I've had the sign in issue with StreamFab for months!! I gave up stressing over it and just copy/paste the playlist URL.

Comment

I am currently using 1.0.3.3 - and I have it working, and holding. Going to update to 1.0.3.4 at some point and see if all is good.

Comment

Working...
            X