UHD Copy getting stuck at 2%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy getting stuck at 2%

I have been trying to copy of my own UHD disc, and been getting problems. The DVDFab software opens the UHD disc, passes analyzing task, but it will not copy/read it. Each time I try, the copying stops at 2%, and the friendly drive stops responding. I have reloaded disc, rebooted PC many times, and still not getting any improvement. I use DVDFab64-10.0.7.6, LG WH16NS40 (NS50) with FW 1.02, and PC with Windows 10 Pro.

Any ideas what might be wrong?

Originally posted by null0 View Post
    I have been trying to copy of my own UHD disc, and been getting problems. The DVDFab software opens the UHD disc, passes analyzing task, but it will not copy/read it. Each time I try, the copying stops at 2%, and the friendly drive stops responding. I have reloaded disc, rebooted PC many times, and still not getting any improvement. I use DVDFab64-10.0.7.6, LG WH16NS40 (NS50) with FW 1.02, and PC with Windows 10 Pro.

Any ideas what might be wrong?
    What is the movie you have problem with, did you try other movies?

Please post DVDFab log files.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

The problem is with San Andreas. it will not read at all. I tried Independence Day. At first time it got stuck at 2% too, but after restarting software, and re-loading the disc, the copying went through 100%. Should I attach logs here?
      Last edited by null0; 12-30-2017, 05:11 AM.

Comment

your should post your logs and you should also clean the movie disc even if it looks spotless the 4K movies seem to have some kind of film on them and make it hard for the drives to read them

Comment

I clean the disc several times, and still no luck. The LED on drive stops blinking after several seconds the copy process starts. As soon as I close the Task manager dialog box (window), the LED starts blinking again.

Attached two logs, from today and from previous tries.
          Attached Files

Comment

I clean the disc several times, and still no luck. The LED on drive stops blinking after several seconds the copy process starts. As soon as I close the Task manager dialog box (window), the LED starts blinking again.

Attached two logs, from today and from previous tries.
            Hello,

Please confirm whether you have imported the key info to DVDFab for the problematic disc.

Regards,
            mona

Comment

Yes, the key is imported. The DVDFab tries to read the disc, but is having problems. I have noticed, that the reading happens in increments, 5 seconds reading, some HDD activity going on for a while, then again few seconds reading, then again some HDD activity. It slowly goes through to read first .m2ts file. Remaining time is 15 hours.

Other disc showed a continuous reading, without any stopping.

Comment

Yes, the key is imported. The DVDFab tries to read the disc, but is having problems. I have noticed, that the reading happens in increments, 5 seconds reading, some HDD activity going on for a while, then again few seconds reading, then again some HDD activity. It slowly goes through to read first .m2ts file. Remaining time is 15 hours.

Other disc showed a continuous reading, without any stopping.
                I will have the techs look into it and get back to you ASAP.

Regards,
                mona

Comment

Hello,

We've tested with movie "San Andreas", we do not reproduce the problem. Please do a well clean on the disc, or if you have another one, have a try and see if it will make a difference.

Regards,
                  Mona

Comment

Working...
                  X