DVDFab x64 v10.0.8.1 UHD Creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question DVDFab x64 v10.0.8.1 UHD Creator

I bought it because I'm very interested in the topic, especially authoring for my own UHD videos. To try the program I tried to load different clips. Unfortunately I was not able to load only one sample. Is there a sample download somewhere that you can try it all out?
    What other input data is planned, thanks?
    My cameras are Samsung NX 500, Sony AX 53 and DJI Osmo.

Originally posted by bs3095 View Post
    I bought it because I'm very interested in the topic, especially authoring for my own UHD videos. To try the program I tried to load different clips. Unfortunately I was not able to load only one sample. Is there a sample download somewhere that you can try it all out?
    What other input data is planned, thanks?
    My cameras are Samsung NX 500, Sony AX 53 and DJI Osmo.
    Please send us one of your UHD videos. I've PMed you the FTP info, please kindly check, thank you.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

Example files I put with ftp on your server in the directory b****

Regards
      Bernd
      Last edited by Mona; 03-02-2018, 03:57 AM. Reason: remove email account

Comment

Again the disappointment is great. Again, the file is no longer playable with the UB 900 after 36 sec. Same result as when ripping. The movie stops and nothing works anymore. Now I have been reporting this problem for weeks (skipping). But no change. Is there anybody who can play a created with DVDFAB UHD with the UB 900? Please developer takes care of the problem. Already have X times sent log files, but it does not change anything ...

Comment

Originally posted by bs3095 View Post
          Example files I put with ftp on your server in the directory b****

Regards
          Bernd
          Hello,

I am downloading the file now.

BTW, the directory you mentioned here seems like an email account, I will remove this email account from your post to protect your account.

Regards,
          mona

Comment

Hello Bernd,

1. File AX53.MP4 and file DJI_Osmo.MP4 are h264 video files, not UHD hevc;
            2. NX500.MP4 is a hevc main file, not UHD hevc main10, and it doesn't contain any HDR info.

The 3 files all cannot support UHD Blu-ray standard, cannot use passthrough mode, but they all can be loaded to UHD Creator - conversion mode to create UHD SDR 4K files.

Please update to the latest version of DVDFab 10.0.8.7 version to have a try.

Regards,
            Mona

Comment

Hello Mona,
              Have just created a test UHD with the compatibility mode of the UHD creator.
              It runs perfectly on my Panasonic UB700.
              Many thanks to the team of DVDFAB and many greetings.

Bernd

Comment

Working...
              X