UHD creator stall at 99%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD creator stall at 99%

I create uhd 100G coversion mode from m2ts file (create by tsmuxer). Process run to 99% and stall untill time left = 00:00:00. Time elapsed still running and no display process speed. And I can't cancel process. IT's freeze. I have to force shutdown program.
    Attached Files

Hello,

We will try to reproduce the problem first, thank you for report.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

there is problem on passthrough and both of 25G and 50G conversion. but no problem on mkv.

I try with 4 movie. 3 movies no problem both of m2ts and mkv.

Comment

Originally posted by gantz View Post
        there is problem on passthrough and both of 25G and 50G conversion. but no problem on mkv.

I try with 4 movie. 3 movies no problem both of m2ts and mkv.
        Hello,

We do not reproduce the problem with created m2ts file.

Since 3 out of 4 movies no problem, is it possible that the problematic one has some kind of problem when it was created? Maybe you can re-do the file with that software and try again?

Or, please send us a short one to help duplicate the problem.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Hacksaw Ridge 2016 2160p UHD BluRay HDR HEVC Atmos TrueHD 7.1, This is the problem one. So you can try.
          I re-do many time and still problem.
          Today i will try with version 10.0.86.
          Last edited by gantz; 03-14-2018, 05:36 AM.

Comment

I've been ripping my Walking Dead Blu rays and this is happening all over the place. Stops at 99% and then I have to restart. There must be some sort of new bug that is doing this because it just started happening since 10.0.8.6 and 10.0.8.7. Numerous previously unused discs. After restarting pc and trying again sometimes 2 or 3 times I can usually get them all ripped, however I lose a LOT of time reripping over and over.

Comment

I found another movie "Ghost in the Shell 2017 2160p UHD Blu-ray HEVC TrueHD 7.1 - BeyondHD". Uhdcreator stall at 99%.

Comment

Originally posted by greatryry View Post
                I've been ripping my Walking Dead Blu rays and this is happening all over the place. Stops at 99% and then I have to restart. There must be some sort of new bug that is doing this because it just started happening since 10.0.8.6 and 10.0.8.7. Numerous previously unused discs. After restarting pc and trying again sometimes 2 or 3 times I can usually get them all ripped, however I lose a LOT of time reripping over and over.
                Hello greatryry,

Please post the latest log file, we need dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.

Regards,
                Mona

Comment

I found another movie "Ghost in the Shell 2017 2160p UHD Blu-ray HEVC TrueHD 7.1 - BeyondHD". Uhdcreator stall at 99%.
                  Hello gantz,

Please post the latest log file, dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log.

Also, is it possible to send us this source "Ghost in the Shell 2017 2160p UHD Blu-ray HEVC TrueHD 7.1 - BeyondHD"?

Regards,
                  Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Hello gantz,

Please post the latest log file, dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log.

Also, is it possible to send us this source "Ghost in the Shell 2017 2160p UHD Blu-ray HEVC TrueHD 7.1 - BeyondHD"?

Regards,
                    Mona
                    sorry, I give you wrong information. I create m2ts from "Ghost in the Shell 2017 2160p UHD Blu-ray HEVC TrueHD 7.1 - BeyondHD" by tsmuxer. And I use this m2ts create UHD. It stall at 99%.
                    For now I already try about 12 movie. Almost stall at 99%.

==> 1 create m2ts with tsmuxer (add sound and subtitle that i want) from unprotect UHD.
                    ==> 2 create uhd from m2ts (1) with uhd creator

pass
                    1 pirates of the carribeans 5
                    2 guardians of the galaxy 2
                    3 the town

stall at 99%
                    1 your name
                    2 logan
                    3 ghost in the shell
                    4 hacksaw ridge
                    5 kings man 2
                    6 Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets
                    7 thor ragnarok
                    8 power rangers

If I create mkv with mkvtoolnix and use this mkv to create UHD. All mkv movie have not problem. They can create UHD but almost have compress size problem and lost atmos audio.

I want to send m2ts that stall at 99% to you. How can i send it?

Last edited by gantz; 04-02-2018, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Stil have same problem in DVDFab x64 10.0.8.9

Comment

Any Update?

Comment

Any Update?
                          Hi gantz,

"KINGSMAN PART 2_Stall at 99_UHDcreator.m2ts", we've run several tests with this source, we do not reproduce the freeze at 99% problem, and this source is kind of corrupted.

In this case, do you notice any difference between the "pass" sources and those "stall at 99%" sources?

Mona

Comment

Working...
                          X