Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Creator add Audio

Hi,

is there a way to add other audio to dolby vision m2ts in passthrough mode? And if not do you plan to add this ?

Thx & Greetings

With add Audio I mean to add custom audio tracks aka remux.

thx

Comment

That would be a nice feature - add external audio track. That would temporarely resovle the dolby atmos tracks issue. Now there's no solution to create a UHD from MKV keeping atmos >>>> serious issue !

Comment

Any update ?

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

UhdCreator already can retained mkv atmos.

1. has only one audio in mkv and this audio is atmos. UHDcreator can retained Atmos.

2 have two audios in mkv. First audio is Atmos and Second is Dolby Digital. UHDcreator cannot retained Atmos.

If you want retained Atmos, you need to add DTS-HD MA track in mkv. So you will have three audio in mkv (First Atmos, Second Dolby Digital, Third DTS-HD MA)
            When you import this mkv to Uhdcreator, don't choose DTS-HD MA track. You will get Atmos track when process done.

***not test with dts track and more than two audio.
            Last edited by gantz; 05-22-2018, 11:53 PM.

Comment

And how can I add audio to a dolby vision file without losing dolby vision ?

Comment

I create mkv with dolby vision and add sound and subtitle.
                It's still retained dolby vision. but some movie have problem like "https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/uhd-copy-ripper/354054-dolby-vision-problem-in-uhdcreator"

Comment

But how can you add the audio :P

uhd copy has no option and uhd creator also has no option :/

is there another program which can remux with dolby vision intact ?

Comment

Create mkv with mkvtoolnix. In mkvtoolnix you can add audio and subtitle.

Comment

Was there a update for mkvtoolnix to copy the dolby vision layer ?

My last info was that mkvtoolnix delete the dolby vision layer while remuxing.

thx for the info

Comment

MKVToolnix has NO IDEA how to implement Dolby Vision forget that. Without a real tutorial or other programs who support it first it will never happen!

So MKV with DV works with DVDFab somehow or what?

Edit: I just read this "https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/uhd-copy-ripper/354054-dolby-vision-problem-in-uhdcreator"
                        Thats total bullshit ^^ MKVToolnix cant create a DV MKV thats impossible.

Comment

Beside the crash Dolby Vision is working fine for me on my Oppo with mkvtoolnix.

Complete UHD Release with dolby vision -> mkvtoolnix -> add audio track -> mux as mkv -> add in uhd creator with passthrough 100 -> playing dolby vision fine (oppo and tv display dolby vision)

Comment

Working...
                          X