Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best ISO or Folder burning software for Windows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy Best ISO or Folder burning software for Windows?

I've been having a blast (and staying up WAY too late) ripping and copying UHD discs using the new DVDFab 10.0.8.8 UHD capabilities. I just copied the Main Movie of an UHD disc to a folder of my hard drive. In your opinion, what's the best software for Windows to burn this folder -- or an ISO for that matter -- to a BD50 BD-R DL disc?

I realize I could've asked DVDFab to burn the copied disc directly to my BD-R drive, but now that I've got the BDMV folder and M2TS files on my hard drive, is there any recommended (preferably free) BD-R DL and/or BDXL burning software for Windows 10?

Thanks!

- Dave

EDIT: I just realized that I can Full Disc Copy a folder or ISO directly to my BD-R drive, so I suppose that's the easiest and cheapest way to burn a folder or ISO. I'm still curious to hear your personal favorite BD-R or BDXL burning software for Windows.
    Last edited by ViperGeek.net; 04-10-2018, 06:49 AM.

imgburn is hands down the best burning software around.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
      imgburn is hands down the best burning software around.
      Ah, yes. I've been an advocate of ImgBurn since the mid-2000s. Because it hasn't been updated since 2013, I wasn't sure if it would handle BDXL or triple-layer Blu-ray Discs.

DISCLAIMER: I haven't tried yet, since I don't own any BD100s.

Thanks for the reply!

- Dave

Comment

Working...
      X