UHD Creator- No sound in playback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Creator- No sound in playback

I m having problems with the creator mode, in the movie fast and furious 6 extended version file mkv if i create a uhd blu ray only the movie plays, the sound apears in the info of the movie but dont play any sound is complete mute, already tested with dvdfab 3 and 5.

Hello Phil,

Your post is not relevant to the problem in the previous thread, so, I move it to a new one.

Regarding the problem you reported,
    1. please post dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file;
    2. use Mediainfo to analyze the source mkv and post the text result here.
    3. open the result movie folder in Windows Explorer, under \BDMV\STREAM, use Mediainfo to analyze m2ts file, and post the result here too.
    4. Do you have this sound problem with other movie source?

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

Ok Mona here his another film with the same problem but this taked from the original iso file not mkv as the other one mentioned above,the movie is Perfume.The.Story.of.a.Murderer.2006 uhd, the result of the creation is in the logs the movie Works well subtitles too, but no sound, and if you play only the m2ts file created you have sound,i dont now what expect from this...
      Attached Files

Comment

Here is the info from media file of the movie the perfum...created by dvdfab UHD creator.
        Attached Files

Comment

And this is the m2ts source from where i try to make an uhd movie.
          Attached Files

Comment

Ande here he his the files from Fast.and.Furious.6.2013 extended edition.
            Attached Files

Comment

And finnaly the media files from source and uhd creator files.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello Phil,

Thank you for the info, I have forwarded them to the developers.

Regards,
                Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Anselmo View Post
                  I m having problems with the creator mode, in the movie fast and furious 6 extended version file mkv if i create a uhd blu ray only the movie plays, the sound apears in the info of the movie but dont play any sound is complete mute, already tested with dvdfab 3 and 5.
                  Hello Phil,

We could not reproduce the sound problem.
                  What are the audio settings of your player 5?
                  What's the receiver and how it's connected to your PC?

Mona

Comment

Hi mona,player 5 is reproduced by motherboard to a 7.1 channel sound system from longitech,other uhd movies plays without any problems with only this two mentioned it doesn´t play any sound only if started directly from the m2ts file if played from the blu ray container the sound its muted.

Comment

Hi Phil,

Is it possible that you send us one of the problematic sources to help figure it out? A short one shall work.

Please kindly check PM to get more info.

Mona

Comment

Working...
                      X