Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GTX 1060 3gb or 6gb graphics card (UPDATE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy GTX 1060 3gb or 6gb graphics card (UPDATE)

So i have now purchased a Geforce GTX 1060 3GB graphics card and would like to give an update and my feedback....
    I have now backed up the Full Disc of Dunkirk using the current up to date version of DvdFab. It only took 32 minutes (Not 40 hours like my GTX 960 card did) to convert to 50GB. After i burned it it played brilliantly through my Panasonic UB900 (E.U version 1.79) with no stutters or pixelation. Time to back up my whole UHD Blu ray movie collection now.

Btw, what burner and media did you use? I am asking because I have been having issues with Verbatim 50GB discs on my Sony standalone player. Not sure if its my burner (LG WH14NS40 - SVC Code NS50, 1.03 firmware- media, or the player.

Comment

Originally posted by LaciBacsi View Post
      Btw, what burner and media did you use? I am asking because I have been having issues with Verbatim 50GB discs on my Sony standalone player. Not sure if its my burner (LG WH14NS40 - SVC Code NS50, 1.03 firmware- media, or the player.
      I'm using Ritek Ridata Blu Ray Discs BD-R DL 50GB 4x and i am using the Asus BW-16D1HT firmware version 3.01

Comment

ok, thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
        X