No forced Subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No forced Subtitles

New version 1.0.092 still no solution for forced subtitles...not displayed. Tested with E.T. UHD Copy to 50 GB BD

Is it just E.T your having problems with? im still using 1.0.090 and forced subtitles work fine for me on Dawn of the planet of the apes and War for the planet of the apes.

Comment

I've had that with several films (for example Sicario and Iam Legend, same problem). Why - no idea. I use UHD Copy and have both subtitle tracks with copied. Nevertheless, the Forced subtitles are not displayed.
      Last edited by wolflop; 05-10-2018, 06:36 PM.

Comment

weird. im doing full disk copy. are you full or main movie only?

Comment

Main movie only

Comment

Maybe try doing full disk and see if that works.

Comment

A FulDisc Copy is nonsense for me, because I would like to have the original quality on a 50 GB blank with only German language and subtitle forced without quality losses

Comment

1. Please use DVDFab Player 5, disable subtitle to playback the original movie, and see if you can still have those forced subtitle showing on the player or not.
                2. If those subtitle does appear even with subtitle off, then make note of the subtitle track and select it for the copy process.
                3. You can select only the chapter section that has those forced subtitle for the copy, so that you can find out the result quickly.
                4. If you still failed to get any forced subtitle in the output result, please post dvdfab_internal.log file.

Regards,
                Mona

Comment

Still failed...

Comment

I'm having the same problem with The Da Vinci Code. I have no idea what those French people are saying.
                    It's entirely possible that I'm not setting it up correctly....I used the default of "Remux into file" & "PGS Subtitles". I have no idea what these options mean.

Comment

Still failed with I Legend and UHD Copy to Bd 50. Log file attached.No forced subtitle and Sound is away after 2 Min....
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wolflop View Post
                        Still failed with I Legend and UHD Copy to Bd 50. Log file attached.No forced subtitle and Sound is away after 2 Min....
                        Could you please specify on which scene or what's the time when those forced subtitles appear on the two movies you mentioned?
                        E.T.
                        I Legend

Thanks.

Mona

Comment

Originally posted by jasonxz View Post
                          I'm having the same problem with The Da Vinci Code. I have no idea what those French people are saying.
                          It's entirely possible that I'm not setting it up correctly....I used the default of "Remux into file" & "PGS Subtitles". I have no idea what these options mean.
                          Please specify the movie version and post the dvdfab_internal.log file.

Please tell us the time when the forced subtitles appears. Thanks.

When using "Remux into file" for subtitle output, you can turn on/off the subtitles when playback.

Regards,
                          Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Could you please specify on which scene or what's the time when those forced subtitles appear on the two movies you mentioned?
                            E.T.
                            I Legend

Thanks.

Mona
                            First Forced subtitle appears E.T. at 22 Min.02 sec and I Legend 2 Min 16 sec.

Comment

The problem is with the UHD copy tool there is no display forced subs only option, there is when you select blu ray, movies like War For The Planet Of The Apes,Men In Black, I Am Legend, Bram Stoker's Dracula, E.T. there are a probably many more all contain very small but important foreign speaking parts which require subtitles

Comment

Working...
                              X