Ansynchron after UHD Creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ansynchron after UHD Creator

have a Braveheart mkv converted with UHD Creator. The mkv was in sync, after UHD CREATOR this is no longer the case
    Attached Files

Hi wolflop,

Do you encounter the same asynchron problem with other video sources? If it's specific to this BraveheartB.mkv, please PM me the download url, we will check it out.

Also, please always post dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file. Thanks.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

Hello Mona,
      have no dl address. I have created a mkv with German 7.1 from the US UHD. This mkv runs without problems with subtitles. When I load this mkv into the UHD Creator an asynchronous UHD is generated. Sound shifted by about 3 sec.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wolflop View Post
        Hello Mona,
        have no dl address. I have created a mkv with German 7.1 from the US UHD. This mkv runs without problems with subtitles. When I load this mkv into the UHD Creator an asynchronous UHD is generated. Sound shifted by about 3 sec.
        Do you have the same problem with other mkv sources with the German 7.1 audio or other audio tracks?

Please tell us detailed info about how you created the mkv file, we will try to create one to test again.

Thanks.

Mona

Comment

mkv was created with mkvtoolnix. The German soundtrack is a 7.1 DTS MA soundtrack that has been muxxed. This is sychron as mkv. It was previously in the audio track, the intro sound of the English audio track (beginning) exchanged. In addition, the audio track had to be delayed with a delay of 2168ms (according to demux English soundtrack with media info) However, the track in the mkv synchronously after editing with UHD Creator this delay 2168 ms is not taken over - therefore ansynchron.

Comment

mkv was created with mkvtoolnix. The German soundtrack is a 7.1 DTS MA soundtrack that has been muxxed. This is sychron as mkv. It was previously in the audio track, the intro sound of the English audio track (beginning) exchanged. In addition, the audio track had to be delayed with a delay of 2168ms (according to demux English soundtrack with media info) However, the track in the mkv synchronously after editing with UHD Creator this delay 2168 ms is not taken over - therefore ansynchron.
            Hi wolflop,

Is it possible that you send this mkv file to us to help check the problem? Thank you.

Regards,
            Mona

Comment

Hi Mona,
              i have a 3,4 Gb testmkv produced in 5 Zip Files. How to upload them?

Comment

Hello
                I´v got the same problem but not with na mkv file but yes with a copy of the original UHD 4K bluray disk when i started to creat with dvdfab a blu ray movie form the main movie m2ts file, the movie is created but the sound is out of sync is strange but i already try making only a copy and the áudio problem is the same, any help??
                Last edited by Phil Anselmo; 05-29-2018, 07:12 PM. Reason: gramatical errors lollll....

Comment

Hi Mona,
                  i have a 3,4 Gb testmkv produced in 5 Zip Files. How to upload them?
                  I've PMed you the FTP info, please kindly check, thank you.

Comment

same problem

Comment

Working...
                    X