Bravehaert UHD CREATOR stutters no Forced Subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bravehaert UHD CREATOR stutters no Forced Subtitles

Have yes in a previous thread, the problem with the asynchronism solved and have a lot of effort manually (eac3to) delayed the audio track and then created a UHD with UHD Creator. The sound is now in sync. Unfortunately the old tiresome problem. From 1min45 the sound stutters and is gone. Again, the old tiresome problem no forced subtitles, although these were previously set in the mkv. The subtitles have to be switched on manually. Unfortunately, I have often complained about that. However, nothing happens. Please developers take care of the forced subtitles and of course the stuttering at the beginning of the movie. Would be nice if sometimes reaction to the problem would come. Log files attached.

Attachments
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi.

I solve the problem of the subtitles with MKVToolNix. If the mkv has subtitles pgs and srt, with the mkvtoolnix it creates a mkv that only has subtitles in pgs and it marks the forced ones so that they are "default track" and "forced track" and it works.

Regards.

Comment

Thanks for the info zizux. But I already use mkvtoolnix to mix the German soundtrack. And there I set forced and enforced display.This works for the produced MKV, but if I want to create a UHD Be from this Mkv these subtitles are only possible as a switchable UT as not forced.

Comment

Working...
        X