Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy Green Line Xbox One S/X

Hello guys.

Someone tells in another topic about this strange green line when encode with cuda.

The solution proposed is a software update, but this don't work to me.

I already do a System update, reinstall BluRay player and the green line still the same.

When I encode with software, dont have green line.

Click image for larger version

Name:	093d158a-b224-436a-a280-96ac38966529.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	354731
    Last edited by zamengo; 05-23-2018, 02:33 PM.

Think they said it was a Nvidia driver issue. So it may never get fixed unless DVDFab can find a solution around it.

Comment

Originally posted by TH3 0V3RLORD View Post
      Think they said it was a Nvidia driver issue. So it may never get fixed unless DVDFab can find a solution around it.
      I know, but on the closed topic a man tell about software update to solve this issue, topic closed but this is not a solution, dont work.

Comment

Originally posted by zamengo View Post

I know, but on the closed topic a man tell about software update to solve this issue, topic closed but this is not a solution, dont work.
        It's a Nvidia driver issue, other user reported that the green line problem can be fixed with a version update of Xbox One. Please update the version of your Xbox One to have a try. Thanks.

Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

It's a Nvidia driver issue, other user reported that the green line problem can be fixed with a version update of Xbox One. Please update the version of your Xbox One to have a try. Thanks.

Mona
          Already update player version and system firmware, don't work.

Comment

Originally posted by zamengo View Post

Already update player version and system firmware, don't work.
            Please post dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file. Thank you.

Mona

Comment

Working...
            X