This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Creator Some subtitle still have problem in UHD creator Passthrough

When I create UHD_BD from mkv + Sup subtile by UHD creator Passthrough.
    Some lines are freeze, overlap or blink.
    Attached Files

I have exactly the same problem!

Comment

also the same problem with blade runner and kingsman

Comment

Yes, I have the same problem. (Westworld, Transformers - The Last Knight, The Fate of the Furious, Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Men Tell No Tales, etc.)

Comment

Hi gantz, please check PM. Thanks.

For others who reported the same problem, please specify more info of the source used for the Creator, like how you created the source, what change you did when making the source, what steps you took in DVDFab UHD Creator and post dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.

Regards,
          Mona

Comment

It has problem in some lines. they are freeze, overlap or blink. you must to watch whole movie and you will see.

Comment

Hi Mona,

Authoring method:
              Original m2ts/mpls -> mkvtoolnix -> Add audio file(s), and subtitle file(s) (*.sup -> created: easy sup, or subtitle edit)
              DVDFab UHD Creator -> Add mkv -> Create UHD BD.

But while all the subtitles in the mkv are perfect - both the original subtitle and that one I made - but the UHD BD is no constant, all the time freezes, and after that suddenly it will be quicker than the normal speed, etc.
              I tried to add the subtitles only in the UHD creator program (Add external subtitle), so the subtitle works well, but it does not keep the formatting settings (italic style, position, font size, color, etc.) for * .srt, * .ass, * .ssa.
              Yes, 1 or 2 things can be set, but unfortunately, it is nearly not the same result as at the original subtitle, and it is a bit complicated to set the position, for example.
              (It would be advisable to replace the slider solution with a more accurate value base.)

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                Hi gantz, please check PM. Thanks.

For others who reported the same problem, please specify more info of the source used for the Creator, like how you created the source, what change you did when making the source, what steps you took in DVDFab UHD Creator and post dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.

Regards,
                Mona
                First i make a main movie with Dvdfab copy (Source was a full ubd disc) and then create the movie with MKVToolNix adding greek subs PGS format from Blue - ray which play perfectly fine and last Uhd Creator and facing the symptoms with subtitles (freeze, overlap or blink)
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys,

I have forwarded all the available information to our developers for checking, please kindly wait. Thanks.

Regards,
                  Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                    Hi guys,

I have forwarded all the available information to our developers for checking, please kindly wait. Thanks.

Regards,
                    Mona
                    Any progress about this issues?

Comment

Now in version 10.0.9.7 problems with UHD Creator and subtitles, problems with movies that had not previously, what a disaster, I return to 10.0.9.2 version
                      Last edited by zizux; 06-19-2018, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Hi gantz ,

With the source you sent us, we could not reproduce the subtitle problem, if you still have the same problem with the latest version of DVDFab, please let me know.

Also, I have sent you a PM, please check. Thank you.

Regards,
                        Mona

Comment

in version DVDFab x64 v10.2.0.0

It's .sup subtitle in mkv

in uhd creator conversion mode

It's get wrong subtitle position and subtile size (see picture)
                          no problem in mkv and dvdfab previosly version

And in passthrough mode , no subtitle display.

And about some subtitle line are freeze, overlap or blink in passthrough mode. I will test agian and tell you later.

Comment

Originally posted by gantz View Post
                            in version DVDFab x64 v10.2.0.0

It's .sup subtitle in mkv

in uhd creator conversion mode

It's get wrong subtitle position and subtile size (see picture)
                            no problem in mkv and dvdfab previosly version

And in passthrough mode , no subtitle display.

And about some subtitle line are freeze, overlap or blink in passthrough mode. I will test agian and tell you later.

I have the same problem!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi!

I've made a short video that shows all the issues with the subtitles.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

For each movie this is a problem with the subtitles.

Comment

Working...
                              X