UHD Copy Fury 4k Disc problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy UHD Copy Fury 4k Disc problems

Hi, just wondering if anyone is having problems with this title, first one I've had problems with, used the BD25 UHD copy sequence like I always do , put it onto disc and it recognises the disc on my player with the Fury logo and pic , press play and just get a blank screen, press the centre button and it shows you the length of the movie, but won't play the movie, tried a few times now.

I've done my backup of Fury with no problems and plays fine. Only difference is i did to BD50.

Comment

I have Fury UHD disc, and I get a message "Oops! This disc is not supported yet. Please try again at later time". I suppose, it is aacs2.1, and the UHD Copy is not supporting it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by null0 View Post
        I have Fury UHD disc, and I get a message "Oops! This disc is not supported yet. Please try again at later time". I suppose, it is aacs2.1, and the UHD Copy is not supporting it yet?
        Yes, it's aacs 2.1, DVDFab does not support the original protected disc yet.

Hi, just wondering if anyone is having problems with this title, first one I've had problems with, used the BD25 UHD copy sequence like I always do , put it onto disc and it recognises the disc on my player with the Fury logo and pic , press play and just get a blank screen, press the centre button and it shows you the length of the movie, but won't play the movie, tried a few times now.
        Please post the DVDFab internal log file, and which player is used to play back?

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi please find attached log
          Attached Files

Comment

My Player is Samsung UBD M9000 4K UHD Smart Blu-ray Player

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Yes, it's aacs 2.1, DVDFab does not support the original protected disc yet.

Please post the DVDFab internal log file, and which player is used to play back?

Wilson
              Are aacs 2.1 discs to be supported in time to come since deuhd supports it. Isnt it right that dvdfab is licensing their tech?

Comment

Exactly the same happens with The Patriot as well, this is another new Sony release

Comment

I created a mkv pass through of the same file and it plays fine on a usb stick, not sure why issues with the disc play with these 2 movies

Comment

@graffight,

We could not reproduce the problem with our fury.iso source.
                    1. Please check the size of the burnt disc. You can open the burnt disc in Windows Explorer to check out the size;
                    2. The log file you attached is not complete, please post the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and burn log file.
                    3. Do you get any error during the copy/convert/burn process? Do you get successful complete message?
                    4. What burning engine and what kind of blank media did you use?

Mona

Comment

I believe the problem is with the 4k Disk, AACS 2.1 is the problem, I have the movie the Patriot and the 4k Disk will not open, But the Blu-ray version is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill2 View Post
                        I believe the problem is with the 4k Disk, AACS 2.1 is the problem, I have the movie the Patriot and the 4k Disk will not open, But the Blu-ray version is ok.
                        Please post your dvdfab_internal.log file. Thanks.

Mona

Comment

Here is the dvdfab_internal.log file for the Patriot 4k
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bill2 View Post
                            Here is the dvdfab_internal.log file for the Patriot 4k
                            2018.06.28-05:42:36: type UHD BDMV
                            2018.06.28-05:42:36: volume label THE_PATRIOT_2000
                            2018.06.28-05:43:33: blu-ray 1D51F197E5F3521A44C0FBF2E4F48651758EF901
                            You are right. AACS 2.1 is the problem, DVDFab does not support this kind of original protected disc yet.

Regards,
                            Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona

You are right. AACS 2.1 is the problem, DVDFab does not support this kind of original protected disc yet.
                              Are these discs with AACS 2.1 supported now?

Comment

Working...
                              X