Extern Subtitle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy Extern Subtitle

* -sup subtitles are not recognized as external subtitles. * .Srt and * .ass yes but are not displayed in the player preview.Why and what format i need for display external subtitle?

.sup subtitle is not supported.
    Do you use the green preview button to preview the subtitle? The preview window doesn't support to display external subtitle. But after you add the external subtitle, you shall have them in the output file. You can copy a several chapters and see the result.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

that is at least for *. srt subtitles not so ... have these imported and set as forced (arrow), but the Untertiel in the movie are not forced but only additional switchable.

Comment

"Untertiel" Subtitle

Comment

Originally posted by wolflop View Post
          that is at least for *. srt subtitles not so ... have these imported and set as forced (arrow), but the Untertiel in the movie are not forced but only additional switchable.
          What player did you use for the playback? Some player might be default to not show any subtitle, which means if the Subtitle is set to OFF, no regular subtitle will be displayed. The arrow is not "forced", it means that the subtitle stream will be the default one for playback in the case that subtitle is ON. So, please kindly check the settings of your player first.

Regards,
          Mona

Comment

Hello Mona,
            I use a UB900 Panasonic. This is by default set to subtitle.
            He should only play forced subtitles. If this is not the case with Fab subtitles, the feature is missing, of course, to put a subtitle on forced. Was always assumed if the small hook sits the title forced is played and does not have to be turned on the player. Why are the developers not yet come up with such an idea. For me one of the most important things that are still missing. Please realize developers...

Comment

Working...
            X