Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Creator Problem with TrueHD Sample Rate 96KHz

Source THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA_UHD.mkv

During procees in uhdcreator, memory run to 100%. When process run to about 25% , there is a message " low memory and close program.
    Attached Files

how much memory does your computer have ?? make sure that you have at least 4GB or above - https://www.dvdfab.cn/uhd-creator.ht...nu2#tech_specs

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
      how much memory does your computer have ?? make sure that you have at least 4GB or above - https://www.dvdfab.cn/uhd-creator.ht...nu2#tech_specs
      16GB

Comment

Originally posted by gantz View Post
        Source THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA_UHD.mkv

During procees in uhdcreator, memory run to 100%. When process run to about 25% , there is a message " low memory and close program.
        Do you have the same memory problem with old versions of DVDFab when converting the same source?

Comment

I don't know. This is a first time in TrueHD Sample Rate 96KHz on UHDcreator in dvdfab 10.2.0.7. No problem on other audio.
          Which old version that you want me to test?

Comment

Hi gantz,

We test a source with 7.1 true hd audio, we do not reproduce this memory low problem, do you have this problem with other similar source?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
              Hi gantz,

We test a source with 7.1 true hd audio, we do not reproduce this memory low problem, do you have this problem with other similar source?
              It's no problem TrueHD 5.1 sample rate 48KHz or Atmos 7.1 sample rate 48KHz

and I don't have similar source TrueHD 7.1 Sample Rate 96KHz Can I send this audio file to you.

This mkv come from "The Phantom Of The Opera 2004 2160p JPN UHD Blu-ray HEVC LPCM 5.1". It has LCPM and TrueHD.
              First I choose LCPM but uhdcreator cannot retained it. So I choose TrueHD and have this problem. And both LCPM and TrueHD no problem with UHDcopy.

Comment

Originally posted by gantz View Post

It's no problem TrueHD 5.1 sample rate 48KHz or Atmos 7.1 sample rate 48KHz

and I don't have similar source TrueHD 7.1 Sample Rate 96KHz Can I send this audio file to you.

This mkv come from "The Phantom Of The Opera 2004 2160p JPN UHD Blu-ray HEVC LPCM 5.1". It has LCPM and TrueHD.
                First I choose LCPM but uhdcreator cannot retained it. So I choose TrueHD and have this problem. And both LCPM and TrueHD no problem with UHDcopy.
                Hi gantz,

Yes, please send us the file to help check the problem, thank you.

Regards,
                Mona

Comment

Working...
                X