No announcement yet.

How many audio streams can use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Creator How many audio streams can use?

Hello i want to creat a UHD with a mkv with alot of audio streams 12, the process is correct but the UHD created only have 8 audios, it's a limit? any idea? im sure pick all the audio and subtitles when create the UHD

Originally posted by MarcosT View Post
    Hello i want to creat a UHD with a mkv with alot of audio streams 12, the process is correct but the UHD created only have 8 audios, it's a limit? any idea? im sure pick all the audio and subtitles when create the UHD
    I report this problem on 4 September to staff. And still nothing.

Comment

Sorry for the inconvenience, our developers are working on this problem. We will update you ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        Sorry for the inconvenience, our developers are working on this problem. We will update you ASAP.
        you know the limit? i create many uhd with alot of audio streams and never have this problem, but dont remember if create one with 12 audios lol

Comment

The problem will be fixed in the coming DVDFab v11 official version, please kindly wait for update and try again. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            The problem will be fixed in the coming DVDFab v11 official version, please kindly wait for update and try again. Thank you.
            i buy the full license for UHD now UHD creator dont work properly, im sure for use the v11 must pay another license well done!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarcosT View Post

i buy the full license for UHD now UHD creator dont work properly, im sure for use the v11 must pay another license well done!!
              As long as your license is still valid, you can continue to use it in the latest DVDFab v11.

Comment

Working...
              X