Creation UHD Bluray from MKV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Creator Creation UHD Bluray from MKV

I want with ask why at creates UHD Bluray from MKV file with mode Passthrough, DVD Fab always modify video stream (does it seem like would happen to conversion video streamu).

Why demuxing video stream from created UHD Bluray and original MKV file are different?

The same problem is at UHD Ripper with profile MKV Passthrough, but at profile M2TS Passthrough is demuxing video stream from M2TS file and original UHD Bluray the same.

Why at mode without menu UHD Creator creates JAVA file, playlist menu and M2TS file menu, be of no use for when about to be resulting UHD Bluray without menu.

Thank for answer. Best regards Gtein

May me someone explain why the so they and or whether is it bug and will with work on its Fixed?

Thank you Gtein

Comment

Hi Gtein,

The questions you asked have been passed to the developers, will update you as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        Hi Gtein,

The questions you asked have been passed to the developers, will update you as soon as possible.
        Half - year gone and always no change you can me answer when will errors corrected? Or is that a normal that the at processing to MKV file in mode Passthrough proceed conversion video stream and resulting stream is other than original?

Thank for answer. Gtein

Comment

Working...
        X