Fury sound cuts out when converting to MKV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper Fury sound cuts out when converting to MKV

I'm trying to create a 4K MKV using a UHD Region 1 version of the movie Fury. I've used 10217, 1103 and 1104 and they all do the same thing.

The process completes successfully and the video works throughout the entire movie but using all three versions of Fab the sound completely cuts out and goes silent at exactly 01:43:47 and remains out for the remainder of the 02:14:37 movie. The disc plays on different PC's with different software including FabPlayer and on different standalones without any issues.
    Attached Files

Hi Diaboyos

1. If you still have the original movie disc, use the original one to try again.
    2. The log file you attached is not complete, please attache the whole one. Also, we need fabcheck_internal.log file too.

Comment

Both the original and a Full Copy burned onto a BD-XL uncompressed and untouched both do the same thing. Sorry, it was done in a queue with 6 other movies so I only cut out the portion relevant to that movie. I'll clear the log and do it by itself tonight and post the new logs.

Comment

Here's the new logs. The sound still cuts out completely at 01:43:47. I went back and used 10217 for this one but 1104 does the same thing.
        Attached Files

Comment

We could not reproduce the problem with our "FURY". Please attach the log files from DVDFab 11 too.

Or, can you upload your copy of FURY to our FTP?

Comment

After multiple more tries I finally got a fully working mkv but at a cost. I had to drop the TrueHD Atmos 7.1 and use the AC3 5.1 audio channel instead. That's not what I would have preferred to have to do but using that the audio works throughout the entire film.

Comment

Originally posted by Diaboyos View Post
              After multiple more tries I finally got a fully working mkv but at a cost. I had to drop the TrueHD Atmos 7.1 and use the AC3 5.1 audio channel instead. That's not what I would have preferred to have to do but using that the audio works throughout the entire film.
              Please provide the latest log files from DVDFab 11, thanks.
              The previous one you posted was from DVDFab 10.

Comment

I didn't use 11 to do it I used 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Diaboyos View Post
                  I didn't use 11 to do it I used 10.
                  We are unable to duplicate the problem with DVDFab 10 or DVDFab 11, please download and install the latest DVDFab 11 at http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm and use it to have a try, feedback with the latest log files from DVDFab 11, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X