No announcement yet.

Looking to get Logan Luckey (2017) UHD NA disc supported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title Support Request Looking to get Logan Luckey (2017) UHD NA disc supported

Logan Lucky (2017) NA UHD disc
    blu-ray DB6B56F17B114996173AA418A096E86BE0B23BE0

Let me know if you need more info.
    Attached Files

Hi,

Please try again and tell me the result, thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
      Hi,

Please try again and tell me the result, thanks!

Wilson
      I was able to rip it. Thanks.

But I do have an issue with one of the new profiles, MKV.4K.H265.12bit.
      I tried using this profile to see how it compares to the one I've been using, MKV.4K.H265.10bit.
      The new 12bit profile took over 20hrs to rip. The 10bit profile takes around 2-3hrs.
      The new 12bit profile was smaller in size than the 1080p bluray rip at just 3.7gb. The 1080p bluray rip was 5.7gb.
      The new 12bit profile is using the wrong color space. It used BT709 instead of the BT2020 it should've, since I was ripping a UHD disc with HDR.
      And the video bitrate was extremely low compared to the 10bit profile.

I've attached the logs and some screenshots of the video info for all 3 rips, including the 1080p bluray, the 10bit rip, and the 12bit rip.

Can you verify that the 12bit profile is working correctly on your end, cause it's not on my end.
      I'm using an Nvidia GTX 1060 videocard with the latest drivers, 417.22.

If you need more info, let me know.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by FQs19 View Post

I was able to rip it. Thanks.

But I do have an issue with one of the new profiles, MKV.4K.H265.12bit.
        I tried using this profile to see how it compares to the one I've been using, MKV.4K.H265.10bit.
        The new 12bit profile took over 20hrs to rip. The 10bit profile takes around 2-3hrs.
        The new 12bit profile was smaller in size than the 1080p bluray rip at just 3.7gb. The 1080p bluray rip was 5.7gb.
        The new 12bit profile is using the wrong color space. It used BT709 instead of the BT2020 it should've, since I was ripping a UHD disc with HDR.
        And the video bitrate was extremely low compared to the 10bit profile.

I've attached the logs and some screenshots of the video info for all 3 rips, including the 1080p bluray, the 10bit rip, and the 12bit rip.

Can you verify that the 12bit profile is working correctly on your end, cause it's not on my end.
        I'm using an Nvidia GTX 1060 videocard with the latest drivers, 417.22.

If you need more info, let me know.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11A...FtPTO1NsQS4EyW
        12bit doesn't use hardware, it uses software only, so process slow is normal.
        As for other problems, we will check and get back to you as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

12bit doesn't use hardware, it uses software only, so process slow is normal.
          As for other problems, we will check and get back to you as soon as possible.
          Thank you for the info on 12bit using Software only. The time it took makes sense now.

Look forward to hearing what you guys find on your end with the other problems I listed.

Comment

Originally posted by FQs19 View Post

Thank you for the info on 12bit using Software only. The time it took makes sense now.

Look forward to hearing what you guys find on your end with the other problems I listed.
            Hi FQs19,

It will be fixed in next version (v11.0.1.0), please kindly wait for update and try again.
            Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Regards,
            Mona

Comment

Working...
            X