Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beginner's doubt in 4k

Hello
    I have a core i7 2600 3.4 ghz, 8 ram, 2tb hard drive, no video card, ripee mission impossible fallout 4k and venom 4k it takes me between 22 and 23 hours to do it with the dvdfab beta. I want to buy a GEFORCE MSI GTX1060 video card if I buy it I can reduce the ripping time or it takes me the same 20 hours. worth it
    because when ripping impossible mission fallout to bd25 the image and the audio were good, but the menu of the disc was a little low the quality of the image because when ripping venom to a bd50 the menu, trailer and audios were good, but the film is pixelated at times when ripping it is convenient to get audio or it is better to leave everything like this
    Thanks for the answers
    Attached Files

when ripping impossible mission fallout to bd25 the image and the audio were good, but the menu of the disc was a little low the quality of the image because when ripping venom to a bd50 the menu, trailer and audios were good, but the film is pixelated at times when ripping it is convenient to get audio or it is better to leave everything like this
    We need more information to check the problem with the two movies you reported.
    1. Please specify the country of the two movies. A buy link where you purchased them could be helpful.
    2. Where did you playback the result?
    3. Please post the log session to help analyze it. We need dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.

Comment

I could help with the video card, if it helps me buy GEFORCE MSI GTX1050 or the GEFORCE MSI GTX1060 for my pc i7 2600 3.4 ghz. to decrease the ripping time. Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X