No announcement yet.

Is there no UHD Creator for Mac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Creator Is there no UHD Creator for Mac?

While my PC is dead, i'm trying to prepare a BD-XL with 2 parts of a movie & some 'making of'. I'v tryied this already on my PC (fully activated DVDFab suite, update to 11 not possible at the moment) but i didn't find a way to create a main menu. Just now i bought a BD Creator licence for Mac, and i'm not shore if there is UHD included, and if i'll find a possibility to create a menu. On your site is just a Win version of UHD Creator availabile. So ????!!

currently UHD is only available for windows at the moment - https://www.dvdfab.cn/uhd-creator.htm?trackID=headmenu2

Comment

So that means, that's the reason why i just now can't select in 'BD Creator' bigger size for a .iso file then 50GB ?
      I have 17 parts of a TV serial with 92GB !!!
      I slightly remember i could choose (on PC) in program prefereces 100GB discs as output size. (wich includes also a .iso file?)
      (By the way: i found the icon for creating a menu... )
      Last edited by Carlito512; 12-26-2018, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Will you guys ever create a UHD 4k Creator authoring tool for the Mac?

Comment

So finaly I'v tryied to burn a UHD file directly to a BD (50GB), without menu, but after 3 days the software still worked with "remaining time 00:00:00", so I canceled the process.

Comment

Working...
          X