Incredibles 2 UHD - USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title Support Request Incredibles 2 UHD - USA

I'm getting read errors on Incredibles 2 UHD. I have the AACS folder, but can't upload it here (presumably too large) Is there an updated FTP to upload to? I've attached my log.
    Attached Files

Realized that the log I attached wasn't a clean one. Updated log attached.
    Attached Files

Comment

read errors are usually caused by a dirty or scratched disc
      or sometimes a bad manufactured disc. try giving the disc a good cleaning and
      try again. and read errors can also be caused by copy protection not being
      properly removed.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
        read errors are usually caused by a dirty or scratched disc
        or sometimes a bad manufactured disc. try giving the disc a good cleaning and
        try again. and read errors can also be caused by copy protection not being
        properly removed.
        The disc is brand new and works in my UHD player. Guessing it's just formatted differently than expected so it's not reading it correctly to remove copy protection. Hopefully it's as simple as that at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnathon View Post

The disc is brand new and works in my UHD player. Guessing it's just formatted differently than expected so it's not reading it correctly to remove copy protection. Hopefully it's as simple as that at least.
          This disc should have been supported, the read error could be due to finger print or dirty, please do clean the disc to try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

This disc should have been supported, the read error could be due to finger print or dirty, please do clean the disc to try again.
            I've done that a few times. Just tried again and still get the same result.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnathon View Post

I've done that a few times. Just tried again and still get the same result.
              try exchanging the disc and see if it does the same thing when trying to copy.
              just because a disc will play properly doesn't mean it'll copy properly.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

try exchanging the disc and see if it does the same thing when trying to copy.
                just because a disc will play properly doesn't mean it'll copy properly.
                It's not the disc. I was able to rip it using other software without an issue. I also confirmed that there are 7 versions of this disc. This is definitely an application support issue.

Comment

Working...
                X