Problem burning in SRT subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper Problem burning in SRT subtitles

I've just used the feature to add an SRT format subtitle file and burn in the subtitles, and something wierd happened. The subtitles are correctly burned into the video, but in the top left corner of the video the word "Text" is also burned in (see attachment). Obviously, this isn't what I wanted, or expected, did I do something wrong, or did someone forget to turn off some debug code?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Nik_Simpson View Post
    I've just used the feature to add an SRT format subtitle file and burn in the subtitles, and something wierd happened. The subtitles are correctly burned into the video, but in the top left corner of the video the word "Text" is also burned in (see attachment). Obviously, this isn't what I wanted, or expected, did I do something wrong, or did someone forget to turn off some debug code?
    We could not reproduce the problem, please attach the dvdfab_internal.log file and the srt file you used for the try to the post so that we can test it out. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

We could not reproduce the problem, please attach the dvdfab_internal.log file and the srt file you used for the try to the post so that we can test it out. Thank you.
      Never mind, I figured out what I did wrong.

Comment

Working...
      X