Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Version 11.0.2.1 freezes at "Accessing DVDFab Cloud Server" when copying Minions UHD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 11.0.2.1 freezes at "Accessing DVDFab Cloud Server" when copying Minions UHD

In trying to copy Minions UHD with 11.0.2.1, the process of opening the disc, the program freezes at "Accessing DVDFab Cloud Server". The drive actually stops, but the program continues to display the message. Unable to cancel, minimize the program window, or quit the program, even after ejecting the disc. Have to quit the program from Task Manager. I've attached the log.

Anyone else have a similar problem with other discs and this version? I am in the trial period for UHD Cinavia Removal - wondering if that has anything to do with the problem. Other titles open and copy fine. Thanks.
    Attached Files

Same problem with 11.0.2.2.

Comment

Originally posted by jwong16228 View Post
      In trying to copy Minions UHD with 11.0.2.1, the process of opening the disc, the program freezes at "Accessing DVDFab Cloud Server". The drive actually stops, but the program continues to display the message. Unable to cancel, minimize the program window, or quit the program, even after ejecting the disc. Have to quit the program from Task Manager. I've attached the log.

Anyone else have a similar problem with other discs and this version? I am in the trial period for UHD Cinavia Removal - wondering if that has anything to do with the problem. Other titles open and copy fine. Thanks.
      Hi, please download and install DVDFab 11.0.2.3 x64 bit at http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to copy again.

Still fails, please send us the latest dvdfab_internal log as attachment for troubleshooting, the default location for log file is: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab11\Log

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X