Dvd fab Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Converter Dvd fab Crash

Hello i was trying to convert a movie file m2ts to an m2ts Hevc or mkv Hevc, dvdfab crashes, if i diseable all the codecs in dvdfab settings my pc crashes,i dont now what to do more, any sugestions?my pc its a threadripper with 16 cores and 128 GBS of DDR 4,3200MHZ, and an nVidia GTX 1070 DDR5,8GB of gpu.

Originally posted by Phil Anselmo View Post
    Hello i was trying to convert a movie file m2ts to an m2ts Hevc or mkv Hevc, dvdfab crashes, if i diseable all the codecs in dvdfab settings my pc crashes,i dont now what to do more, any sugestions?my pc its a threadripper with 16 cores and 128 GBS of DDR 4,3200MHZ, and an nVidia GTX 1070 DDR5,8GB of gpu.
    1. Please send us dvdfab_internal log, thanks. The default location for log file is: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab11\Log
    2. If possible, please send us the source file to test it out.

Comment

hello the log file is attached, about source well, any vídeo file from any movie for exemple an m2ts file in 1080 to a m2ts hevec, heither the rippe module works if i try to rip the movie Ralph breaks the internet dvdfab crash out...
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi, both the file and the log are downloaded. The issue has been submitted to the QA team to test. Any news, we will keep you posted. Thanks in advance!

Comment

@Phil Anselmo

Hi, the developer checked your log. You mentioned two issues:
          1. When run AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2950X 16-Core Processor, and use software CPU conversion in DVDFab, the PC will crash;
          2. Your GeForce GTX 1070 is using the latest video driver, but the encode and decode process by DVDFab failed.

For the first issue, please make sure the power supply is steady and consistent; 150w GPU + 150 W CPU, maybe at least 500W for good.
          Test one,
          Please use only soft (2950X cpu) to convert to h264 4k and see if your PC will crash. Or if to H264 will succeed, but to H265 will crash.
          Otherwise please reduce the CPU cores in DVDFab > Common Settings > General. See attached.
          Test two,
          Please use soft decode + nvidia cuda encode to convert to M2TS.4K.H265.10bit and see the result. Please send us the newest dvdfab_internal log, thanks.

Attached Files

Comment

Hello, my power supply its a Seasonic modular with 1050 watts of power with hibrid function,só its not possible to be problem of power im going to try the configuration you mention.

Comment

Hello, só this is what happend with the testes you sugests and work,só configuring dfdfab the codecaw, the vídeo configurator h.264 in program, and h.265 in cuda, and then in general put in 2 or 6 cores in the selection i can already extract any movie and convert movies in any format in this case h.264 to UHD 4K, without any crash from the computer or the program, the only thing in this that i think its absurd is that i have a super computer and any of this two tasks mentionated take almost 18H each….
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X