No announcement yet.

DVDFab UHD Creator 11.0.2.6 failed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Creator DVDFab UHD Creator 11.0.2.6 failed.

I was using 11.0.2.5 with no problems. I updated to version 11.0.2.6, I then tried to burn Captain America Winter Soldier & 11.0.2.6 failed imediately. Here's the internal log.
    Attached Files

I don't it is supported yet (along with Winter Soldier), the error I got with them is the error you see when they aren't supported, hence my two support requests from Saturday.

Comment

Hi,
      Thanks for your info. I've already burnt Captain America Civil War with uhd creator 11.0.2.5. If you tale a look at my dvdfab internal log,you'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik_Simpson View Post
        I don't it is supported yet (along with Winter Soldier), the error I got with them is the error you see when they aren't supported, hence my two support requests from Saturday.
        Hi,
        I think you may be right. I'm burning a different movie & so far, 11.0.2.6 is working.
        I'd like to also upload the aacs file to the ftp server but i've never done that. I don't know how. If someone would be kind enough to explain or post a link to some instructions, i'd greatly appreciate it.
        Thanks & take care.

Comment

Hi,
          I redownloaded Captain America Winter Soldier & the uhd converter 11.0.2.6 is working fine now. Thanks dvdfab. Please close this thread.

Take care.

Comment

Working...
          X