Remove subtitles strings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Creator Remove subtitles strings

At processing 4k UHD MKV file to UHD Blu - ray damages PGS subtitles streams so that the last one until two strings of these subtitles removed. Similarly forced subtitles streams in format SRT included with MKV file and checked at creation UHD Blu - ray are from resulting UHD Blu - ray removed.

You can this bug fix? I don't see why DVDFab somehow edits subtitles streams and performs only their copy as with audio streams.

dvdfab_internal.log

Thank you Gtein

Hi Gtein,

the last one until two strings of these subtitles removed.
    Please offer more detail, provide some picture samples, comparing the original and the output file.

Similarly forced subtitles streams in format SRT included with MKV file and checked at creation UHD Blu - ray are from resulting UHD Blu - ray removed.
    Cannot understand this well.
    Do you mean that you
    1. use other tool to force the subtitle into MKV file,
    2. then use UHD Creator to convert the edited MKV again,
    3. the resulted file still missing some subtitle streams at the end of the movie?

Could it possible that you send us one of the problematic source file to help check the problem? Please let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Here is picture from creation UHD Bluray from MKV file, where there are selected 4 subtitles streams - 2 format SRT (forced) and 2 format PGS

Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDFab1.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	368378

and here is picture created UHD Bluray where are only 2 subtitles streams PGS

Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDFab2.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	368379

Latest version DVDFab 11.0.3.2 already subtitles not cut last strings, but still performs their reencode and no only copying

Comment

I want with ask how continued Fixed this errors and when will fixed?

Thank you Gtein

Comment

Working...
        X