Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to RIp UHD of Black Hawk Down (2001)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper Unable to RIp UHD of Black Hawk Down (2001)

I'm using 11.0.3.1 x64 currently, but tried previous versions, and can not rip the UHD disc of Black Hawk Down (2001). It keeps failing with Read Errors.
    I've cleaned the disc and even replaced it with a new one, but it still fails to rip because of Read Errors.

Has anyone been able to rip this movie successfully?
    Attached Files

I am having the same issue cleaned the disc but same thing read errors so went and replaced the disc 2 more times now but still not having no success the new discs also are giving me read errors so not sure what the issue is here with this disc can anyone help they won’t exchange it for me anymore that is 3 times now

Comment

• Your question has been received. The developer is trying ripper

Comment

@FQs19
        please provide the buy URL where we can purchase the same disc, thank you.

@Laprince
        we need the buy link as well as the dvdfab_internal.log file, thanks.

Comment

hi there here is my url for prchase

160 elite U.S. soldiers drop into Somalia to capture two top lieutenants of a renegade warlord and find themselves in a desperate battle with a large force of heavily-armed Somalis.

dvdfab_internal.zip

here is what you asked for please let me know what is going on with this movie

Thank You
          Louie

Comment

Originally posted by Laprince View Post
            hi there here is my url for prchase

160 elite U.S. soldiers drop into Somalia to capture two top lieutenants of a renegade warlord and find themselves in a desperate battle with a large force of heavily-armed Somalis.

[ATTACH]n368290[/ATTACH]

here is what you asked for please let me know what is going on with this movie

Thank You
            Louie

Hi Louie, info received, we will keep you updated. Thanks.

Comment

Hi there where are we at with this situation has it been resolved yet

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                @FQs19
                please provide the buy URL where we can purchase the same disc, thank you.

@Laprince
                we need the buy link as well as the dvdfab_internal.log file, thanks.
                Here you go Mona,

Comment

How is this coming along have you guys fixed these read errors with this title yet still cannot copy this movie

Comment

We will purchase the same disc to check it out. It will take a while before we can get the disc. Please understand.

Comment

Hi there Mona is there any progress with this yet

Comment

My UHD disc skips while playing it in a UHD player.
                        You can also see a surface defect on the disc. This surface error was seen on both my original and replacement discs.
                        So I believe it's a manufacturing error.
                        Unfortunately, my return window closed before I could return it.

Comment

Has this been decrypted yet, I’m getting this movie in a couple of days?

Comment

I believe this has been decrypted now because it's ripping for me and it says "AACS protection (AACSLA) is removed. (MKBv68)" so I'm assuming it is.

EDIT: My bad, this evidently is not working yet.
                            Last edited by AcIDc0r3; 06-20-2019, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Well, disregard my last post, this did rip after all. Software encoding and it came out to 41Gb...WOW! Anyways this movie is now supported for those that didn't already know.

Comment

Working...
                              X