Trying to convert 4k MKV rips to ipad format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Converter Trying to convert 4k MKV rips to ipad format

I have some 4k UHD mkv rips on my server and I want to convert them to a compatible ipad format. I tried it a few different ways using the Fab converter option then selecting "New ipad or ipad air" as the preferred format. The video works perfectly but I cannot get any sound?? The mkv file had the standard TrueHD 7.1 soundtrack. Normally I do this from blu ray rips and it works flawlessly.

Thoughts?
    Attached Files

We will see if we can reproduce the no sound problem. Meanwhile:
    1. Please use Mediainfo to analyze the result file, post the result here.
    2. Do you get no sound when playback on your ipad device?
    3. You can also use a player on your PC to playback the file to see the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      We will see if we can reproduce the no sound problem. Meanwhile:
      1. Please use Mediainfo to analyze the result file, post the result here.
      2. Do you get no sound when playback on your ipad device?
      3. You can also use a player on your PC to playback the file to see the result.
      Mediainfo??? Not quite sure what you mean here?? It did play sound fine on the PC. Just no sound on the ipad.

Comment

Mediainfo is a free tool which can help you identify the video/audio info of the video file.

We are able to reproduce this problem if we use Software for the conversion. We will check as soon as possible. Please kindly wait for update.

Comment

UPDATE: The problem is fixed, please kindly update to the latest v11035 to try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            UPDATE: The problem is fixed, please kindly update to the latest v11035 to try again.
            I will try it again this week and report back! Thanks.

Comment

It worked!

Comment

Working...
              X