• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mona
    replied
    Originally posted by Squall777 View Post
    Hello again.

So I did that and the firmware was indeed version 1.1.
    I used UHD drive tool to try and downgrade to 1.0 firmware but I had a big problem.

IDE mode was OK, I launched the software.
    First step was ok, firmware was erased but when the second step, the installation of 1.0 firmware, started, UHD drive tool made my PC crash with a blue screen and rebooted.

As a result, my drive is now without firmware and is not recognised either by windows or even my bios.

What can I do now? Apart from trashing the drive?

Thanx
    Please refer to the Troubleshooting section: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/uhd-co...-faqs-and-info

Leave a comment:

• Squall777
    replied
    Hello again.

So I did that and the firmware was indeed version 1.1.
    I used UHD drive tool to try and downgrade to 1.0 firmware but I had a big problem.

IDE mode was OK, I launched the software.
    First step was ok, firmware was erased but when the second step, the installation of 1.0 firmware, started, UHD drive tool made my PC crash with a blue screen and rebooted.

As a result, my drive is now without firmware and is not recognised either by windows or even my bios.

What can I do now? Apart from trashing the drive?

Thanx

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    Certainly, the easiest way is to install the ImgBurn burning engine (free) and start it with the drive connected to your PC and turned on. You will find the firmware as shown in the capture below: Generally, if your drive does not have "UHD Friendly" firmware, the disc will not even open or be recognized by the drive.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011IMGFIRMWARE.png Views:	1 Size:	25.1 KB ID:	368928

Leave a comment:

• Squall777
    started a topic UHD Drive Tool How to find firmware version?

How to find firmware version?

Hello everyone.

I just bought UHD Copy with a brand new LG Drive WH16NS60.
    Each time I try to launch a copy, I have multiple errors during the scan and even if I ignore them all, the copy does not work.
    I wonder if I need to use UHD drive tool because perhaps the firmware of the LG Driveis not the good one but I don't want to pay if it is not the case
    So is there a way to know the cuurent firmware of the drive before buying UHD drive tool?

Thanks
Working...
X