No announcement yet.

AC3 5.1 and E-AC3 7.1 audio copy support for MP4.Dolby Vision profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper AC3 5.1 and E-AC3 7.1 audio copy support for MP4.Dolby Vision profile

How to enable it? Or it's not supported yet? Even DD 5.1 640kbps audio track are converted to AAC, which I don't want. I want stream copy.

Just for INFO... i DON'T have the Advanced Settings symbol on UHD Ripper with MP4.Dolby Vision profile. Version 11.0.3.7
    Last edited by jlp; 06-27-2019, 03:35 PM.

How to enable it? Or it's not supported yet? Even DD 5.1 640kbps audio track are converted to AAC, which I don't want. I want stream copy.
    You can set it to copy audio in the Advanced Settings panel.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	copy audio.png
Views:	584
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	369682

i DON'T have the Advanced Settings symbol on UHD Ripper with MP4.Dolby Vision profile. Version 11.0.3.7
    Do you have a bar shown at the bottom of the DVDFab window? You can move it to the right to show those buttons. See image attached.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	slider bar.png
Views:	683
Size:	172.7 KB
ID:	369683

Comment

Stupid and blind me. It's there. Thanks!!!!

Comment

Ok. Update. E-AC3 (DD+) 7.1 is still converted to standard AC3 5.1. But it is supported in MP4 DoVi file.
        Last edited by jlp; 07-01-2019, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jlp View Post
          Ok. Update. E-AC3 (DD+) 7.1 is still converted to standard AC3 5.1. But it is supported in MP4 DoVi file.
          Please attach dvdfab_internal.log file to the post to help check it out.

Also, please use MediaInfo (a free tool) to analyze the output file, switch to TREE mode, and post the analyzing result.

Comment

i have sent you chat message

Comment

Working...
            X