No announcement yet.

Title Support Request - How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title Support Request Title Support Request - How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World

Hi, I’m receiving read errors almost immediately as this disc is being read.

How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (UK)
    • The surface is clean.
    • The errors happen on two downgraded drives that are fine for UHD.
    • The disk can be read by other UHD ripping software; MakeMKV.
    • I've exchanged the UHD disk for a new one, and the replacement is the same.

Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rdorian; 07-17-2019, 08:10 PM.

I've seen that this disc was decrypted in May, I believe.

However, I'm getting the same issue with Captain Marvel.

Comment

I've seen your post and it sounds like a similar issue. I know that you've though it might be your drive, but in my case I have 2 downgraded UHD drives of differnt makes and it's happening on both.

The UK version of "How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World" was released 10th June, so perhaphs different encryption, but doubtful.

I just find it strange that DVDFab is having read issue.

Anyone know where I can download an older version of DVDFab, so I can check to see if it's just an issue with the latest version; 11.0.3.9?

Comment

Please reboot your computer, input the disc to drive and start the process, when read error comes up, ignore all to continue. Please playback the result file and see if it can be played or not.

Comment

Hi Mona,

I know that the it does eventually get past the analysing disk stage using ‘ignore all’ and leaving it for around 30 minutes. I haven't tried backing up at that point though. I will say that the disk and drive get pretty hot after that amount of time as the drive head is always moving back and forth, which can't be great for wear.

I've loaned out the disk to a friend, but I'll try your suggestion once I get it back.

Comment

UPDATE:
            About issue with movie How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (UK), it should work now, please try again and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X