Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title Support Request Apocalypse Now

USA 6-disc release bought from BB.
    The "Final Cut" disc is supported but the "1979 Version" is not supported.

Please attach the dvdfab_internal log file, and open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip it and upload it to our FTP site. Thanks. (Please check PM for FTP info)

Comment

File sent. The weird thing is that Fab does try to open the disc but just returns many read errors. The disc itself is fine and copies to HDD without issue. Even if I try to load the protected copy from HDD, Fab still returns the read errors. That just continues on and on till I'm forced to end the Fab process.

Comment

Originally posted by rdgrimes View Post
        File sent. The weird thing is that Fab does try to open the disc but just returns many read errors. The disc itself is fine and copies to HDD without issue. Even if I try to load the protected copy from HDD, Fab still returns the read errors. That just continues on and on till I'm forced to end the Fab process.
        Is the upload file name "Apocalypse Now.zip"?

The log file you attached was not complete. Please try again and post the whole dvdfab_internal.log file. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Is the upload file name "Apocalypse Now.zip"?

The log file you attached was not complete. Please try again and post the whole dvdfab_internal.log file. Thanks.
          Yes, that's the disc.
          Its not possible to get a complete log file, Fab is locked in a endless "read-error" loop that never completes. IOW the disc never finishes loading. Fab says: "Analyzing the UHD blu-ray information please wait" One time I let it run for 15 min and the log files was >30MB of read errors. Again, no problem copying the disc to HDD.

Comment

Yes, that's the disc.
            Its not possible to get a complete log file, Fab is locked in a endless "read-error" loop that never completes. IOW the disc never finishes loading. Fab says: "Analyzing the UHD blu-ray information please wait" One time I let it run for 15 min and the log files was >30MB of read errors. Again, no problem copying the disc to HDD.
            You can delete the log file, and then run DVDFab to read the movie disc again. It will generate a new log file, please attach it and send it to us.
            Also, please specify your drive model and firmware version info. Thanks.

Comment

You can delete the log file, and then run DVDFab to read the movie disc again. It will generate a new log file, please attach it and send it to us.
              I tried that, and now Fab does not make a log file at all.

Comment

OK, finally got one. this is from a Asus BW-16D1HD FW 3.0
                Attached Files

Comment

OK, finally got one. this is from a Asus BW-16D1HD FW 3.0
                  Thank you for the info. It's fixed, please kindly try again and feedback.

Comment

Working...
                  X