My LG Drive Firmware wont downgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Drive Tool My LG Drive Firmware wont downgrade

Hi there. I just purchased an LG WH16NS60 Service code NS60, and it has Firmware version 1.02 out of the box. I tried using your software to downgrade the firmware to 1.00, but it came up with an Oops! Something has happened error. I have the Sata mode to IDE, and connected directly to a SATA Port, and have successfully downgraded a drive using the same settings before. I will attach the log for the UHD drive tool, hopefully you can tell me why?

Cheers
    Attached Files

Because 1.02 disables the dvdfab tools access to the firmware

Comment

Originally posted by Azzaw1980 View Post
      Hi there. I just purchased an LG WH16NS60 Service code NS60, and it has Firmware version 1.02 out of the box. I tried using your software to downgrade the firmware to 1.00, but it came up with an Oops! Something has happened error. I have the Sata mode to IDE, and connected directly to a SATA Port, and have successfully downgraded a drive using the same settings before. I will attach the log for the UHD drive tool, hopefully you can tell me why?

Cheers
      The issue of LG WH16NS60 has been working. We will update you when a fix is available. Thank you for your patience in advance.

Comment

Working...
      X