Alita- Battle Angel isn't cropping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper Alita- Battle Angel isn't cropping

I don't understand why but Alita- Battle Angel isn't cropping. Once you made cropping available on UHD Rips I've started re-ripping my UHD collection. Previous to this Alita rip I ripped Alien Covenant and it cropped just fine. I looked at the log file and for the top and bottom crop it has 0. I have Automatically Crop in setting set to ON so why is it not cropping. Could it be that it's in Dolby Vision & HDR10+? I've included the log file.
    Attached Files

Hi,

You are right, Alita Battle Angel is the Dolby Vision & HDR10+, does not support to crop yet, it will loss the dolby vison if crop the video.

Thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Wilson.Wang Ok thanks, good to know.

Comment

OK, I've come across two titles that have both Dolby Vision and HDR10. Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald and Hunter Killer. I forget the specifics of Fantastic Beasts but it is the same as Hunter Killer.

Hunter Killer if selecting Title 802 you get Dolby Vision but if you select Title 803 you get HDR10 but they both access 00278.m2ts. So that means that Dolby Vision and HDR10 are both encoded on the same file. Unfortunately, when selecting Title 803 with HDR10 it does not crop. Is there any way you guys can make it to where if HDR10 is selected in a multi-HDR file that you can allow it to crop?

Comment

Originally posted by AcIDc0r3 View Post
          OK, I've come across two titles that have both Dolby Vision and HDR10. Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald and Hunter Killer. I forget the specifics of Fantastic Beasts but it is the same as Hunter Killer.

Hunter Killer if selecting Title 802 you get Dolby Vision but if you select Title 803 you get HDR10 but they both access 00278.m2ts. So that means that Dolby Vision and HDR10 are both encoded on the same file. Unfortunately, when selecting Title 803 with HDR10 it does not crop. Is there any way you guys can make it to where if HDR10 is selected in a multi-HDR file that you can allow it to crop?
          Hi,

We need to check it first, thanks!

I will let you know if it can be cropped.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

What does cropping do to the video

Comment

Working...
            X