Solo- A Star Wars Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper Solo- A Star Wars Story

When I open the US edition of this movie it defaults to Title803 and I get the opening scrolling Star Wars opening in some type of Cyrillic characters that you can see in the screen capture I've included. When I change it to Title800 the correct American characters appear. Please change it to default to Title800 so other folks don't experience the same situation.

Also I have Auto Crop turned on in the settings and when you change from Title803 which auto crops correctly to Title800 it doesn't crop automatically so I have to go in and edit it and manually crop the movie.

Hi, thank you for the report. Please post dvdfab_internal.log file. Thank you.

Also, we need files from the original movie disc. Please open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip it and upload it to our FTP site.

Also I have Auto Crop turned on in the settings and when you change from Title803 which auto crops correctly to Title800 it doesn't crop automatically so I have to go in and edit it and manually crop the movie.
    You meant that even you have set Auto Crop in Common Settings> Conversion panel, when switching title, in the Video Edit window, it was switched to Customize, right? Please check image attached and confirm, thank you.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	crop.png
Views:	164
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	372173

Comment

You've told me to upload to your FTP site before and I have no idea what FTP site you keep referring to.

As for the cropping, my Common settings > Conversion is set to Auto Crop when I open a 4K title and I have to switch to a different playlist it does not keep the auto crop, so I have to go to the edit screen and manually set it to auto crop again.

Comment

OK I tested again and the cropping is indeed working correctly.

As for Title803 vs Title800 I've included the link to the zip file HERE. I've also included the MKV file of just the first chapter of each Title set within the zip file.
        Here's screenshots of both information windows of each title set so you can plainly see that each one accesses different MT2S files.

Comment

I almost forgot the log file.
          Attached Files

Comment

Mona so did you all get this corrected?

Comment

Originally posted by AcIDc0r3 View Post
              Mona so did you all get this corrected?
              File received. We will check as soon as possible. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X