Fury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper Fury

I know there are forced subtitles in this title at 17mins 42seconds approx. As I have just bought the program I don't know how to work it very well. At the moment I have just used mkv pass through and it does not pick up the subs. What I am asking for is help from the forum an how to set it up to record the subs so that I can then learn for the future. Thanks

Originally posted by charlie View Post
    I know there are forced subtitles in this title at 17mins 42seconds approx. As I have just bought the program I don't know how to work it very well. At the moment I have just used mkv pass through and it does not pick up the subs. What I am asking for is help from the forum an how to set it up to record the subs so that I can then learn for the future. Thanks
    When you disable subtitle to playback the original source, do you get any subtitle at 17mins 42seconds approx? We don't get any in our test.

As for "it does not pick up the subs", did you set any subtitle for the mkv passthrough conversion? What player for playback? Please send us dvdfab_internal.log file to help check it out.

Comment

Working...
    X