Hellboy (2004) Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question Hellboy (2004) Problems

Has anybody else had problems with Hellboy 2004? The first disc I recieved was recongized and DVDFab tried to rip it but got errors, so I asked Amazon to send me a new copy. I had exactly the same problem, errors that prevented ripping. At first I assumed there had been a problem mastering the disk, but I decided to let MakeMKV have a go and it was able to rip the second disk without a problem, so I'm wondering if there's some funky new protection scheme on this disk.

Hello Nik, post the dvdfab log file could help analyze the issue, please attach the dvdfab_internal.log file, thanks.

Comment

Here's the log for a attempt to copy the MainMovie from the disk, I cancelled out early, but you can see the type of read errors being generated.
      Attached Files

Comment

I also had to use makemkv to rip my copy, dvdfab would not rip it, errors. So we are not alone with this problem.

Comment

Thank you for the info and report, we are checking it, will update you as soon as possible.

>>>UPDATE: we need a buy URL for getting the same copy of the disc Hellboy (2004), thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            Thank you for the info and report, we are checking it, will update you as soon as possible.

>>>UPDATE: we need a buy URL for getting the same copy of the disc Hellboy (2004), thanks.

Comment

Hi,

The decrypt key is correct on server, we will also check it when we get the disc. It's still on the road.

Thanks!

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                Hi,

The decrypt key is correct on server, we will also check it when we get the disc. It's still on the road.

Thanks!

Wilson
                Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X