This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy Spider-Man Far From Home

Spider-Man Far From Home USA 4k, no message. Just did Toy Story 4 and Aladdin but cannot copy Spider-Man Far From Home?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by mj133 View Post
    Spider-Man Far From Home USA 4k, no message. Just did Toy Story 4 and Aladdin but cannot copy Spider-Man Far From Home?
    The log file you attached doesn't contain any info for the session about movie Spider-Man Far From Home. Please try again, repeat the process and attach the latest dvdfab_internal.log file again.

Also, just in case, copy the AACS folder of the original movie disc, zip and send it to us. Thanks.

Comment

Mona wasn't even able to open the 4k disc, so I shutdown the computer, pulled the plug, waited a while, restarted the computer and it worked. I was able to open and explore the disc and DVDFab was able to clone it successfully. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mj133 View Post
        Mona wasn't even able to open the 4k disc, so I shutdown the computer, pulled the plug, waited a while, restarted the computer and it worked. I was able to open and explore the disc and DVDFab was able to clone it successfully. Thanks.
        Thank you for the update, I am glad it works now.

Comment

Working...
        X